Ubuntu the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Nation Name:Zulu Empire
  • Alliance Name:Zulu

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

It is I Ubuntu the Great. I have been unjustly accused. This is what accusation is :

Ubuntu the Great, warned for posting in an NDF. E-lawyering in an NDF is not permitted.

I have wrote back the following 2 days ago with no reply.

I do not understand what NDF is or what I did wrong. Also how do these points work? Do they ever expire with time? How many are allowed?

I do not know what E-lawyering or NDF means. Unable to look them up. It looks to me now that for some reason I am not allowed to post when people make complaint. Surely first time wrong should be verbal warning. I have had such before and have not repeated these mistakes. This is an injustice to Ubuntu and I am very upset at this outrage!

#2 Xellos

Xellos

The Trickster Priest

• Senior Staff Game Expert
  • 2,535 posts
  • Nation Name:Metalium
  • Alliance Name:Mod Squad

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

First of all, please read the pinned threads before filing appeals, forum abuse reports, or game abuse reports

No Discussion Forums

There are forums that are not for discussion and are used strictly for game and forum staff to address certain issues, bugs, etc. The following forums are not open to discussion: Report Game Abuse, Report Forum Abuse, and Warn/Ban Appeals. Only moderators and the original poster may post in a thread, period, with absolutely no exceptions. Users found disobeying this guideline will receive an automatic warning for each offense.

That is what 'NDF' means. Replying to someone else's report, whatever the reason, is grounds for an automatic warn level increase. You may view the contents of your warn log by clicking on 'warning points' under the number of posts you have made. Or from your forum profile under your profile picture.

Users that reach 5 points get banned.

Points do not expire, however with good behavior you can request a warn level reduction, provided a minimum of one month with good behavior has passed since your last warning, verbal or otherwise.

Warn appeal denied.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users