When Freedom Calls

Beauty

2w0c.png

An Announcement of Freedom

It has come to our recent attention that these islamo-fascist communist terrorists that call themselves Mushqaeda must not like their little jihad countries very much. Where I come from, we don't stand down in an attack on our god damn freedom. In the wake of terror, we wake up and we fight for what we fucking believe in. Where were you at on september 16 when these nationalistic pro-abortion yankee terrorists attacked our neutral democratic orders? I was sitting down enjoying my fucking pabst blue ribbon and nascar.

Take this as a stand against this shit hump called mushquaeda. Add the fucking hippy leftist pro-terror-loving pot-smoking vegan-pussy-communists in kashmir and lph to this damn list. Now i'm a nice guy, but hippies are gay. Y'all hippies stay away from me, ya'll will be dead if i see you hanging around Tennessee.

The Alabama Anti-Terror and Anti-Communist Forces (otherwise known as AA-TaGA-CFQ) hereby declares war on the damn hippies and terrorists in mushquaeda, kashmir, lph, and everywhere else that hates our fucking freedoms because these colors match the fucking carpet and drapes.  Roll damn tide, mother fuckers.

Signed for the Alabama Anti-Terror and Anti-Communist Forces,

Rotavele, Freedom Loving President

Chimaera was not attacked on the creation of this affiliation.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56716561.jpg

It has come to the AA-TaGA-CFQ's attention that weapons of a mass destruction are being held in the alliance of dombird doomcave and we are now at war with those terrorists as well.

Roll Tide.

It has come to attention that British Terrorists, the worse kind of terrorists might I add, have declared on AA-TaGA-CFQ. Therefore AA-TaGA-CFQ is also at war with the nation of Caliguila

Edited by Rotavele

Good luck, and war damn eagle.

2if8.png

Due to Terrorism and Communist supporters of the Jihadis who make up the Auburn terrorist cell, AA-TaGA-CFQ is now placing Atlantic Republic on the EZI Terrorist Watch List.

Signed for the Alabama Anti-Terror and Anti-Communist Forces in the name of ever-loving freedom,

Edited by Rotavele

I understand why you have declared on MQ and LPH, but what did Kashmir do?

Farms__Food_and_Freedom.png

Hippie leftist pro-marijuana vegans will not be allowed proper authority here! Also no targets were left, and they're basically LPH in another micro form.

Signed for the Alabama Anti-Terror and Anti-Communist Forces in the name of ever-loving freedom,

Edited by Rotavele

Hippie leftist pro-marijuana vegans will not be allowed proper authority here! Also no targets were left, and they're basically LPH in another micro form.

So you aggressively attacked an uninvolved alliance due to boredom and the idea that they may be similar to a different alliance?

If I was Kashmir, I'd be quite unhappy.

Edited by Lummerian Empire

So you aggressively attacked an uninvolved alliance due to boredom and the idea that they may be similar to a different alliance?

Park+Bench.jpg

The hell I did! They were planning an attack on GOP and they have long before been advocates of anti-freedom and communism.

Roll Tide!

One big bag of freedoms for you my friend o/

Edited by Rotavele