An analysis of Mushqaeda political dynamics

The Zigur

Although I appreciate the mass response by the many TOP members in this thread, my target was not TOP (or TLR). Rather, I had hoped to highlight what I believe to be the shenanigans of a few radical former MK members. It's unfortunate that TOP does not see eye to eye with me. However, I am still optimistic; now that the issue has been demonstrated, all eyes are on Mushroom Kingdom, watching to see whether my words will continue to ring true.

This should have a limiting effect on MQ's strategic reserve in MK, and I'm sure TOP will be applying the necessary pressure behind the scenes to reign in any more rambunctious actions from MK. This, after all, is my sole goal here: to reign in threats to global stability. That wars be limited, and prosperity be widespread for all worthy nations, including neutral nations.

As long as Mushroom Kingdom does not continue to send reinforcements or aid to MQ/Doombird/etc, I don't see any further issues. Let's all hope the following does not continue:

599289_621354331238503_1223856954_n.jpg

I do believe the highlighted MK nations are legitimate war targets for the neutral coalition?

Now that you've been educated on TLR/TOP's dual protection of MK's peaceful nations I hope you begin using (TLR/TOP or TOP/TLR) instead of just TOP.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that you've been educated on TLR/TOP's dual protection of MK's peaceful nations I hope you begin using (TLR/TOP or TOP/TLR) instead of just TOP.

I think we all know that TOP is the only one in position to protect MK.  Plus we all know where most MK nations are going that don't delete.  But nice try.

Although I appreciate the mass response by the many TOP members in this thread, my target was not TOP (or TLR). Rather, I had hoped to highlight what I believe to be the shenanigans of a few radical former MK members. It's unfortunate that TOP does not see eye to eye with me. However, I am still optimistic; now that the issue has been demonstrated, all eyes are on Mushroom Kingdom, watching to see whether my words will continue to ring true.

This should have a limiting effect on MQ's strategic reserve in MK, and I'm sure TOP will be applying the necessary pressure behind the scenes to reign in any more rambunctious actions from MK. This, after all, is my sole goal here: to reign in threats to global stability. That wars be limited, and prosperity be widespread for all worthy nations, including neutral nations.

As long as Mushroom Kingdom does not continue to send reinforcements or aid to MQ/Doombird/etc, I don't see any further issues. Let's all hope the following does not continue:

"Look at me!  I'm preventing this thing that wasn't a problem in the first place!  You should all give me credit!"

Edited by flak attack

I think we all know that TOP is the only one in position to protect MK.  Plus we all know where most MK nations are going that don't delete.  But nice try.

Nice try? I was just pointing out that another alliance signed the same statement as us. You looking completely ignorant if you continue to bring our name up again, and again, and again and not mention the alliance whose name is beside ours. Edited by Feanor Noldorin

Someone has likely said this already, but as regards the OP, I think you're over-thinking this one. Some of it is feasible, though your (conspiracy) theory, as far as I can tell, sort of falls apart at the end. That's just me, though.  

We enjoy you when you're friendly, but we learned years ago to tune you out when you're unfriendly. You'd be best off spending your time on other pursuits.

We enjoy you when you're friendly, but we learned years ago to tune you out when you're unfriendly. You'd be best off spending your time on other pursuits.

Glad to see the complete and total condescending nature of TOP hasn't gone away.  I had thought you had moved on past that, but it's clear you haven't changed one bit.

Win or loss, I know NG signs treaties with actual friends, not just "strategic partnerships" as TOP does.  Glad to see someone is still playing though.  We'll see how that works out for you long-term.

Well thank God we have someone like you out there to help limit the wars on Bob! If you believe so strongly in your cause you should join up with TDO and fight the terrorists instead of complaining about it to a bunch of people who don't give a shit about your opinion.

Glad to see the complete and total condescending nature of TOP hasn't gone away.  I had thought you had moved on past that, but it's clear you haven't changed one bit.

Win or loss, I know NG signs treaties with actual friends, not just "strategic partnerships" as TOP does.  Glad to see someone is still playing though.  We'll see how that works out for you long-term.

Oh hey, you are back to disliking us. Stop pretending your opinion of us is dependent on anything other than our political relations at the moment.

Well, I am disappointed if this represents TOP's official position in light of recent events. Redirecting attention to me and my past does not make my argument invalid. I wish TOP the best of luck in the future and hold no hostility toward Paradox or any other alliance.

Your failure to address the criticisms of your analysis demonstrate the glaring wholes inherent therein, that you have persisted with it regardless demonstrates a state of cognitive dissonance. It's a nice theory buddy, and these types of posts should be encouraged, just remember it's OK to admit that you might not have got it quite right.

Almost as though there was a reason we had TOP AND TLR protect us. Our disbandment isn't meant to cause a war between our allies while people try to feed off nations that want to peacefully delete or move on. In addition suggesting TLR couldn't bring a boat load of shit down onto anybody who touches the MK AA is hilarious.

As to the rest of the thread. It has made all of this worthwhile and i'd like to say a sincere thank you to everybody who is still scared of us. It's truly been a pleasure.

There would be nothing to gain materially from MK disbanding, having many people join MQ to hit a neutral and get countered, and then reforming.  It would be a stupid waste of warchests and war potential if our intention was just to reform.

Well, I dont think anyone is concerned about MK/MQ reforming now. :smug: