A call to the Maratha

Mogar

what, we're live?

tumblr_inline_mtg6wzcjlu1s8176a.gif

I've been on this planet for a long time, neutral alliances and neutrality agreements have been in existence for about as long as our world has, and believe the concept should be defended.

tumblr_inline_mtee7nDuU01s8176a.gif

To every neutral alliance, take note of what is happening to TDO, GPA I certainly hope you remember what happened when Q reached the same level of boredom the current hegemony has, will you sit idly by and wait for TDO to be destroyed by Mushqaeda before they move on to you?

tumblr_inline_msrk4wDzjC1qz4rgp.gif

I intend on defending neutrality, I call upon everyone to do the same and defend those who wish to live in peace, some of you on this planet helped attack GPA, I was among them, and it was one of the reasons for Q's downfall, will the world let apathy rule or can we actually stand for something political again?

tumblr_mt39i3iwVq1shz5vqo2_250.gif

Do something Digiterra, declare wars, send strongly worded personal messages, send aid, fight for something!

tumblr_inline_msei6pAaBp1qz4rgp.gif

Everyday our numbers dwindle, our world shrinks, and each day I hear complaints of nothing ever changing, even if you simply cheerlead from the sidelines, Do something today, We're responsible for our own world, we each decide what the rules of our world are, you decide whats right and wrong

tumblr_inline_mstlc52TD01qz4rgp.gif

your nation can be rebuilt, but what is the worth of your morality? stand up for the weak, defend the defenseless.

tumblr_inline_mt8lsb0MnT1ripgeb.gif

We all have our parts to play, its up to you who you want to be.

tumblr_msqqe1NxZS1sztcgoo1_500.gif

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your nation can be rebuilt, but what is the worth of your morality? stand up for the weak, defend the defenseless.

Arguing that the neutrals are weak/defenseless is laughable, they play the game differently than us, it's not like they "can't" war. Mushqaeda is well within their rights (and the rules of Bob) to go after whomever they see fit.

Also I hope you realize you are making their day by doing this.

Arguing that the neutrals are weak/defenseless is laughable, they play the game differently than us, it's not like they "can't" war. Mushqaeda is well within their rights (and the rules of Bob) to go after whomever they see fit.

Also I hope you realize you are making their day by doing this.

the fact they play this game differently is why they would be weaker/defenseless, why would you ever buy military wonders in a neutral alliance for example, you wouldnt believe you'd get attacked, not to mention I sincerely doubt any neutral alliance has even half the level of activity of a military alliance like MK. They may be within their rights, but everyone else is also in their rights to attack a rogue alliance with no political connections.

I hope I am, at least it proves my point that we're all making this storyline, I'm simply choosing my own path instead of standing on the sidelines.

the fact they play this game differently is why they would be weaker/defenseless, why would you ever buy military wonders in a neutral alliance for example, you wouldnt believe you'd get attacked, not to mention I sincerely doubt any neutral alliance has even half the level of activity of a military alliance like MK. They may be within their rights, but everyone else is also in their rights to attack a rogue alliance with no political connections.

I hope I am, at least it proves my point that we're all making this storyline, I'm simply choosing my own path instead of standing on the sidelines.

Of course you are within your rights to defend the neutrals, that is not the question. My issue was with the presentation of TDO as some sort of lost lamb being hunted by wolves. It's a pretty transparent spin job.

Of course you are within your rights to defend the neutrals, that is not the question. My issue was with the presentation of TDO as some sort of lost lamb being hunted by wolves. It's a pretty transparent spin job.

TDO did nothing but expect to be left alone in peace, If you think attacking what amounts to civilians in our world is acceptable, then feel free to support MQ.

at this point I don't think anybody actually cares about your ideals.  

It's not about me, it's about our entire world, I'm simply the instrument of Vishnu, sent to defend the weak from those who wish destruction on those unable to defend themselves.

It's not about me, it's about our entire world, I'm simply the instrument of Vishnu, sent to defend the weak from those who wish destruction on those unable to defend themselves.

The state of Planet Bob is literally just apathy.   This style of talk is a product of the past.   It's time to move on,  keep your head down and look the other way while we do Allarchon's will. 

The state of Planet Bob is literally just apathy.   This style of talk is a product of the past.   It's time to move on,  keep your head down and look the other way while we do Allarchon's will. 

as long as evil exists on this world, I shall remain here to fight, the rest of the world can drown in their apathy while I stand above with a hand stretched to pull any willing out of the swamp of decay we've let this world turn into.

at this point I don't think anybody actually cares about your ideals.  

I appreciate the ideals and the action that followed.  Bob is full of people with ideals and opinions, who do absolutely nothing with them.  Mogar said it, and did it.  Agree or not, I can appreciate that.

as long as evil exists on this world, I shall remain here to fight, the rest of the world can drown in their apathy while I stand above with a hand stretched to pull any willing out of the swamp of decay we've let this world turn into.

who said we're evil.  

who said we're evil.  

you attack what amounts to civilians for no reason other than boredom, you and your ilk used very similar actions by Q as reason to justify rolling Pacifica twice, what gives you the right to do what you spoke out against only a few years ago?

Edited by Mogar

you attack what amounts to civilians for no reason other than boredom, you and your ilk used very similar actions by Q as reason to justify rolling Pacifica twice, what gives you the right to do what you spoke out against only a few years ago?

I think you misunderstand the will of Allarchon and Mushqaeda as a whole.  

but ok.