Freedom From Tryanny

USNORTHCOM

ducky-flag01.png

One day ago a message went out to all those who suffer at the hands of the corrupt government of CRAP. They were informed that I have come to claim my rightful place on the throne of CRAP. They would soon be saved and soon be allowed to embrace freedom. The members of CRAP do not get that right at the moment. Their protests were met with brutality, brutality that includes the uses of chemical agents. 

We would not stand idly by. Someone had to stand up, and who better than the person who has the strongest claim to the throne! We have received many responses from the depressed people of CRAP. They have given us a wide range of support, but some are skeptical it can be done, this brutal leadership has held them down for so long. They feel it might not be possible to escape the evil. 

The desperate Assa...I mean CRAP regime is on the run. They are losing ground everywhere they turn. They have turned to allies outside the country. The terrorist organization of R&R. Lest us not forget the war between them and the kind people of HB just short time ago. Their stockpiling of short range missiles has been evident. We thought they might join. They have also called in the Old Guard! The cause of much fear in the region, for their ambitious nuclear program. MCXA as well? Three allies for 3 freedom fighters seems about right. 

We know much of the international community supports us, but action is probably being veto'd by a select few. We understand, sad, but we understand. We will prevail. We will lift CRAP up by it's bootstraps and a new empire will be born! We are the great liberators that will be read about in the history books of the future!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S

ep 18 17:46:05 <Chuck_Normis[CRAP]>   We aren't as bad as TDO...

We agreed with you to start...but now...ehhhhh...

LMAO.jpg

Remember this CRAP? We do and we understand why you didnt come help them. Maybe I harassed the wrong people all these years.

It seems holy activities has picked up across the globe. The light shines brighter than ever.

Signed,

The Lord of Light

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is so insane about attacking someone and watching them trip all over themselves?

I'm not sure who you are, but your AA says "the mafia". I remember they were a joke of an alliance and cowardly. I don't know if you have any relation to them but it makes me want to disregard everything you say. Edited by Omniscient1

I'm not sure who you are, but your AA says "the mafia". I remember they were a joke of an alliance and cowardly. I don't know if you have any relation to them but it makes me want to disreguard everything you say.

Omni, my friend, join #hb and the light will show you

My name is Howlin Mad and even I think this thread is insane. 

CRAP are winners. Totally alpha. Chuck Normis is good man and I heart him. He will laugh over your broken nation and bathe in the blood of your peoples. 

Edited by howlin mad

Roland, I get you want to go out with a bang, and I even applaud that you made a decision to fight somebody you obviously don't like, but I am disappointed that you started trolling after all these years, man.

Oh I have nothing against them. As in the OP, if it wasn't them it would have been some other neutral.