Freedom From Tryanny

USNORTHCOM

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO.jpg

You're running Windows Vista? To be completely honest: You should do your hardware a favor and shut down.

In response to the actual content... Why on earth is your screenshot so ugly? The only thing worse than it is your horrible monolouging. I'm out, yo'.

[center][/center]

Edited by Drege

You're running Windows Vista? To be completely honest: You should do your hardware a favor and shut down.

In response to the actual content... Why on earth is your screenshot so ugly? The only thing worse than it is your horrible monolouging. I'm out, yo'.

Don't forget to mention he's using internet explorer.

Today's mailbox is full of joy and happiness. 

"Ready to back down?"
~darthboy155 
Actually the third person to ask if I just want to walk away from this. Apparently roguery is only a bad decision, not a crime against your alliance. 

"Neutrality is the name of my game you see."
~Lord Bear
Still not quite as bad as TDO.

I love you CRAP. 

I cant believe I wasted 3 Mins of my life that I will never get back reading your babbling it reminds me of when you spread your vile lies and convinced 75% of The Mafia's members to Jump ship and come to the Immortals with you, and as you can see you did nothing at all with your time in The Mafia except have it and its Leadership labeled as cowards and untrustworthy, It wasn't until I seized control of what was left of the alliance and brought it back from 11 members to just shy of  the number of members it took you 2 years to build, once you saw I was gaining credibility and some allies you got scared, so while we were concentrating on recovering and rebuilding our alliance and making friends across the planet, you were saving cash and plotting our destruction.  If we had a little more time this would not have happened but I'm not ashamed to admit we were not able to withstand the onslaught of your worthless warmongering alliance, but the core leadership of The Mafia, the ones responsible for actually building the alliance and gaining allies and trust from planet BOB survived when we were accepted into our good friends at Crap so, you ultimately failed because we are still alive and thriving in our new home.  you on the other hand are still so starved for attention that you turn to frivolous attacks on an alliance that you have no chance at beating.  This just exposes you as the looser that you have always been, achieving nothing and starving for attention.

I would like to take a moment to state that the only reason we are flying the Mafia AA and making this declaration is because of the continued insistence from numerous members of CRAP that this is related to anything other than my own personal whim and distaste for your old anniversary thread. We feel that if it is such a strong issue that resonates deeply with the membership, then deep down they wish for their liberation to be grounded in truth.

Ok, with that off my chest:

What guido corleone said, the whole thing is true. Every last word of it. Even the paranoid parts that make no sense. I have been plotting against you for years and this is merely the culmination of stage 3 in my 12 step plan. 

Ok, with that off my chest:

What guido corleone said, the whole thing is true. Every last word of it. Even the paranoid parts that make no sense. I have been plotting against you for years and this is merely the culmination of stage 3 in my 12 step plan. 

You'll probably lose interest around stage 6 and give up.