Heard any good rumors lately?

Yuurei

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philanthropy is beautiful... but always remember the old saying, "don't cast pearls before swine".

There are no pearls here.

I would argue that MQ's actions are not illegal and that TTE is not your personal army with which to channel your own grievances, Yuurei. In any case though, have fun with this. If a few more people hop on with your enemies, this might even be your Alliance's first even-fisted fight.

There are no pearls here.

I would argue that MQ's actions are not illegal and that TTE is not your personal army with which to channel your own grievances, Yuurei. In any case though, have fun with this. If a few more people hop on with your enemies, this might even be your Alliance's first even-fisted fight.

Pretty much my thoughts. Seems like Yuurie is simply being oppertunistic.

lol

Robster said it best. Allarchon be praised for this glorious harvest of infidel blood. Allarchon was wise in his choice of targets. Allarchon is mighty in uniting Robster and I in agreement. 

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

NSO and NG talking it up in the one thread. How cute.

1 post from Hereno talking about how TTE is doing it for attention, 1 from RV pointing out that's the Moldavi Doctrine, and a post from Steve asking if CCC will help TTE. Yeah we just can't get enough of this thread. Try harder Dajobo.

Did you miss the part where MK disbanded?

Not at all but i also see that only a certain amount of you left to form a raiding alliance.  I still see 84 nations in MK.  Just because a statement was made a disbandment does not mean that you have totally disbanded.

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=10014

But hey what do i know.  Im just a silly boy who knows not from down to up.

The real question is are you going to defend TE when they are gang-banged.

I'll be much too busy with choir practice, the Christmas play is just around the corner! Its much more fun from this perspective anyway. :-)

Pretty much my thoughts. Seems like Yuurie is simply being oppertunistic.

And we'll be sure to pound him for it. ;)

LoL, Who is he supposed to attack?

Are you sad because that would be been MK's first nation to attack when they ultimately enter this war completely?

Well, there are nations that big already hitting TDO, if that's what you're asking. Edited by Neo Uruk