Allarchon is Most Merciful

tamerlane

wKRdt.png

During evening prayer, a young mushlim woman stood and asked, "Brother Tamerlane, if ours is a religion of peace then why have we not offered peace to the infidel?" At first, I was infuriated that this woman would interrupt my service. I had half a mind to put her in her place but, as I looked around the room, the eyes of my brothers and sisters were all focused on me, looking for an answer. 

"The infidel does deserve peace!", I said. "The infidel deserves the peace of Allarchon. Peace is not freely given. One must open their heart to Allarchon. One must accept Allarchon as their lord and then and only then can one truly have peace."

The woman sat to down, probably to ponder her thoughts or perhaps an attempt to avoid the beating that she had earned for interrupting my sermon. 

In either case, I bring you this story to tell you the following. 

Any combatant nation willing to join our glorious jihad will be given peace by the Mushrahideen. We do not harm our own. 

Allarchonu Akbar! 

Edited by tamerlane

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Please pay attention to us, we're still relevant, we promise!"

"You're an attention whore!"

This was a stupid argument in 2008 (or was it 2009? the **** if I remember anymore) and it remains a stupid argument to this day.* Hero, they're not looking for your approval or your attention. If you believe that they are I suggest you find yourself a good shrink to talk about that narcissism with.

What they're doing is their own thing, and they're amusing themselves. I can't fault them for that. So if you don't like it, ignore it. I am sure Mq will be fine if you wish to withhold your affections from them. In fact, some of them may even thank you for it.

*Also, you were a terrible commenter in 2008 and remain a terrible commenter to this day. In this uncertain world your resounding stupidity is a comfort to many of us. Never change, Hero.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

"You're an attention whore!"

This was a stupid argument in 2008 (or was it 2009? the **** if I remember anymore) and it remains a stupid argument to this day. Hero, they're not looking for your approval or your attention. If you believe that they are I suggest you find yourself a good shrink to talk about that narcissism with.

What they're doing is their own thing, and they're amusing themselves. I can't fault them for that. So if you don't like it, ignore it. I am sure Mq will be fine if you wish to withhold your affections from them. In fact, some of them may even thank you for it.

easiest bait of my life

Praise Allarchon, the utmost mercy. In his unending wisdom and compassion he grants the possibility of paradise to even the most blaspheming dog infidels.

Repent from your wicked ways and embrace the love of Allarchon, the neverender! Put away the lies and misconstructions of your peers and join the mushlimic force for good in this world.

Allarchonu akbar!