A Call to Jihad

tamerlane

Sorry for the delay i got lost on my way out of the doomcave, but yeah the doombirds have answered the call as well

I knew there was a reason I signed with you, you crazy little bunny. Edited by Neo Uruk

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dherka, dherka jihad? If so, count me in!

This is awesomely lulzy. I'm loving it.

The dumb thing about neutrality is that GPA or WTF cannot step in and be like, "We're going to defend them since they're being attack for neutrality, a cause we hold dear." Instead, they must stand idly by and do nothing, and that's somehow silly, no?

Enjoy the war! Enjoy the lulz!

According to what law? Of course GPA could jump in as could any other alliance. It might even be wise IF GPA sees this as some sort of test to see the outrage (or lack there of) from the community when a neutral alliance is declared upon. In theory, GPA could view this as a threat or challenge to them. I doubt GPA will take any military action however.

My money is on Green Old Party. This is exactly what their "soft" neutrality is about. Edited by White Chocolate

Yes, you can all enjoy your Holy "crusade" or whatever in the world you guys are talking about.  Dar Mushlam or whatever, I don't care.  

But you can count on us folks from TDO of hanging on and fighting till the end.  We might not be close to as strong as we were before when this is over, but we'll certainly still be intact.  This is not the end.

Rolling neutrals is very honorable, eh?  Did Nazi Germany ever attack Switzerland?  Hmm, even the Nazis seem to be more honorable...

Well, hope you guys enjoy attacking nations that joined to watch their nations progress and grow in peace that do not get involved in silly military affairs.

Kudos to all of us TDO nations that are able to hang on.  Never surrender, never leave, never stop fighting.

Edited by BraveLeader

Yes, you can all enjoy your Holy "crusade" or whatever in the world you guys are talking about.  Dar Mushlam or whatever, I don't care.  

But you can count on us folks from TDO of hanging on and fighting till the end.  We might not be close to as strong as we were before when this is over, but we'll certainly still be intact.  This is not the end.

Rolling neutrals is very honorable, eh?  Did Nazi Germany ever attack Switzerland?  Hmm, even the Nazis seem to be more honorable...

Well, hope you guys enjoy attacking nations that joined to watch their nations progress and grow in peace that do not get involved in silly military affairs.

Kudos to all of us TDO nations that are able to hang on.  Never surrender, never leave, never stop fighting.

This is pretty much exactly why it was done. Mushqaeda are a CN jihadist group that aim to convert or destroy the infidels. You always have the option of conversion if you want a way out.

According to what law? Of course GPA could jump in as could any other alliance. It might even be wise IF GPA sees this as some sort of test to see the outrage (or lack there of) from the community when a neutral alliance is declared upon. In theory, GPA could view this as a threat or challenge to them. I doubt GPA will take any military action however.

My money is on Green Old Party. This is exactly what their "soft" neutrality is about.

If the GPA steppped in, it would be a light show.   candle.gif

MQ IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER

Four pages in, and someone has already latrated Godwin's Law.  But the Mushlims emanating from dozens of Doomcaves merely fleer at such banter.

Hahahaha

This is nearly incomprehensible. The fact that you would even draw comparisons to such events is beyond laughable. You are almost the sheer manifestation of dumb. This game is literally about both diplomacy and war. Just because you don't want to play one facet doesn't mean everyone else is going to stop engaging to the likings of their nation to accommodate you. Which seems to be exactly what you're asking of your aggressors.

Q.Y.B. and just war it til it's over. It sounds like you're complaining for having to make a few extra clicks when you log in. It's not like: a). you actually have a future war to consider storing up your WC for and b). anything exciting was going to happen anyway. Every gardener knows their crops run the risk of insect infestation. When such events occurs, does the farmer complain like a baby? No. He gets his pesticide and goes to work.

Go to work, boi, or go back to daycare. Players at play

Edited by Ovidsidios

You should probably ask the Dutch and Belgians how Hitler felt about neutrality.

Hahaha, and now it's officially an MK affair. 

But you can count on us folks from TDO of hanging on and fighting till the end.  We might not be close to as strong as we were before when this is over, but we'll certainly still be intact.  This is not the end. Never surrender, never leave, never stop fighting.

The above is the right spirit. Now TDO can learn which members are with TDO for the alliance and which are there because they assumed it was as good a safe place as any other alliance. Survive and be stronger for it.

how do you go through life knowing so little

Edited by Chief Savage Man