Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THanks for  to everybody for the nice messages and a big thanks to those leaving less nice messages. Makes it taste all the sweeter.

On a personal level, i'd like to thank all of MKs allies past & present. Even the ones that were purely political (sup GOD) on both sides, Without all of you we couldn't have had nearly as much fun as we did.

The Kingdoms Forums will operate indefinitely, finances permitting, so come and join us - we won't bite. We're also going to reverse all bans and CGs (excepting one or two people, they know who they are), so all are invited to join the Mushroom Kingdom Community. Over the next few days, we will be reorganizing the forums to be a more conducive format for the new community structure.

Bye guys. I'll still be around in CN, sitting on the MK AA and i'll be active on the MK forums.

Do something epic that no Alliance has ever done:

-Open the forums completely.... even the most ultra-secret areas. Full disclosure!!!!!!

Right, and you've done it so often now in this thread you've gotten attacked for your trouble and are giving people like me a dull headache.  For God's sake shut up.   :facepalm:

They attacked me before I showed up. For the record. If they hadn't, I wouldn't have even known MK folded until next week.

Do something epic that no Alliance has ever done:

-Open the forums completely.... even the most ultra-secret areas. Full disclosure!!!!!!

We're likely going to do some level of opening up.  It likely won't be everything, but we'll probably open up a decent amount of stuff.

MK enabled GOONS to commit their crimes and as such they were complicit in those crimes as well, which is why I shed no tears for them. CN as a whole is better off without them and a new hegemony will just take its place.

So you hate MK because they were allied to GOONS? Have you seen all of the alliances GOONS are/were allied to? I guess all those alliances are terrible too. And every alliance that hasn't been aggressive to them. And all of the neutrals. And all of the unaffiliated nations. And all the nations that have not attacked them.

And what exactly did MK do that's making people miss them? Bob was a horrible place to be when they were here, and it will continue to be a horrible place after they're gone. Unless someone makes the effort to make some changes around here.

You're constantly complaining about Bob needing a war. MK was one of the few alliances who would wouldn't shy down from an aggressive war. You should be praising them, not bitching about them.

So you hate MK because they were allied to GOONS? Have you seen all of the alliances GOONS are/were allied to? I guess all those alliances are terrible too. And every alliance that hasn't been aggressive to them. And all of the neutrals. And all of the unaffiliated nations. And all the nations that have not attacked them.

You're constantly complaining about Bob needing a war. MK was one of the few alliances who would wouldn't shy down from an aggressive war. You should be praising them, not bitching about them.

1. I dislike any alliance that would sign a MDAP with GOONS.

2. So does any other alliance, I don't see your point.

2. So does any other alliance, I don't see your point.

1. Anyone allowing their allies to deter them is just as much an enabler.

2. No, not every alliance has nearly the stones.

GOONS does not sign MADP*s.

The disbanding of MK does very little to change our security, although it will never quite be the same without them in the pack.

Edited by Sardonic

Wow. I - for one - never saw this coming. Having been in your shoes only but weeks ago, you have my sympathies and congratulations in all you all have accomplished throughout your time with us. While I never really was on MK's "side", I always have personally felt that an organization's disbandment should largely be free of politics. Thus, you have my genuine sympathies and none of us ever like to see people leave Planet Bob. After all, it would make this a very lonely place...

GOONS does not sign MADP*s.

The disbanding of MK does very little to change our security, although it will never quite be the same without them in the pack.

You should probably think more of MK. They were a pretty good fighting alliance, and we're pretty aggressive in standing by allies.

There were several members of MK who contacted me to apologize and to let me know that they didn't agree with the behavior they saw. Sure, I wish thay would have said something in public, but I also understand why they wouldn't. To them, I sincerely hope that you find new homes that make you happy.

Who let azaghul talk to outsiders again.

Then the lolcommies crawled out from under their misguided rocks and I got a little excited.

Hey, I heard you guys were in a really bad way. Someone had to cheer you for a minute. 

In fairness, GOONS are a cancer to CN, so it wouldn't be a stretch to argue every alliance we've ever been tied to has been infected and is therefore terrible.