Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have the cartoon of a cat as an avatar, your argument is invalid.

I'll stop posting though, because I've said everything I needed to say.

I switched from PONE because it was distracting people from my message. So now it's a character from a gay furry dating sim. Just to clarify.

I switched from PONE because it was distracting people from my message. So now it's a character from a gay furry dating sim. Just to clarify.

RIA in a nutshell

Crap they're on to us Edited by Ogaden

I know you're new here, but holy crap are you retarded.

MK has arguably had more influence on this game than any other alliance. They have certainly been a central political power for the last six+ years.

I would say that the members from LUE who migrated to MK made it so that they, and their successors, helped mold the political landscape of Bob from March 2006 to the present day and even into the future.

Why is anyone bothering to defend our legacy from trash, like HoT and Loki? Its far more fun watching them shout on their soapboxes to the uncaring public.

That's usually a sign of success, and haters don't like success. I myself have been wondering why people like Dionysus have suddenly started following me around, then I heard about what happened in the past between them and LAW. I feel sorry for the trolls; hate is a bitter grail to drink from.

Nothing against Loki or anything. But trolling makes the target look much more relevant.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

This is indeed a sad day for Planet bob. Hate em, or like em, MK manipulated politics with the best there ever was on Bob. Gotta give props for how you maneuvered yourselves after leaving the moon and recolonizing back on Bob.

You made a worthy foe for many years, Bob will be less without you around. Thats just plain truth.

For probably the first and sadly last time ever,

o/ MK for all you did in making Bob interesting.

CJ

That's usually a sign of success, and haters don't like success. I myself have been wondering why people like Dionysus have suddenly started following me around, then I heard about what happened in the past between them and LAW. I feel sorry for the trolls; hate is a bitter grail to drink from.

Nothing against Loki or anything. But trolling makes the target look much more relevant.

off topic: this implies LAW is or will be successful, which is false

on topic: loki and HoT need to continue being entertaining.

First I have to say that the dolphin reference is awesome, that said, there goes my plan to one day join MK. I had much fun opposing you and I'll miss that and with MK disbandment CN loses the best propagandist team that this place ever saw and I lose my motivation to keep doing propaganda for the wars to come, so CN will become a worse place graphically speaking. 

All that said, I can't lie that part of me is happy to outlive MK and this part of me see it as a ultimate victory against you, this is a classless thing to say in a disbandment notice, but the great majority of you never enjoyed being a respectful person, so I think you will apologize me. 

Rest in pieces peace.

Edited by D34th

I think the most sad part about this is that this could have been done in 2008 if SF had just destroyed MK for spying on RIA back then. :(

Also i drew a picture of a dolphin and hung it on my face, amifunnyyet?

http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/index.php?topic=40870.0

bitter much?

As an alliance with strong family values GOONS will always stand up for good parenting (biological or not).

MK added to this world, NPO Classic™ tore people from it.

There's a reason I love you. 

First I have to say that the dolphin reference is awesome, that said, there goes my plan to one day join MK. I had much fun opposing you and I'll miss that and with MK disbandment CN loses the best propagandist team that this place ever saw and I lose my motivation to keep doing propaganda for the wars to come, so CN will become a worse place graphically speaking. 

All that said, I can't lie that part of me is happy to outlive MK and this part of me see it as a ultimate victory against you, this is a classless thing to say in a disbandment notice, but the great majority of you never enjoyed being a respectful person, so I think you will apologize me. 

Rest in pieces peace.

Certain MK detractors need to learn a thing or two from D34th about decent posting and respect. Never thought I'd say that. 

You all are crazy sons of bitches and I've wanted to put your collective head through a wall more than once, but I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent with you and I am sorry to see you gone.  Even if I will sleep a bit better now. :P

Edited by Fallen Fool