Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

I know you were butthurt at GOONS because they kicked your teeth in on a daily basis, but MK too? 

MK enabled GOONS to commit their crimes and as such they were complicit in those crimes as well, which is why I shed no tears for them. CN as a whole is better off without them and a new hegemony will just take its place.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is indeed goodbye and not some elaborate attempt to generate activity on your part, I wish you all well. 

It is fitting that you leave at this time, something new is needed and it is not disinterest or apathy.

Good luck if you choose new homes, good luck if you choose to ascend this world.

I'm with AlmightyGrub on this one. It would be well within what we've all come to love and/or hate about Mushroom Kingdom to do something like "disband" for whatever reason, and later return when that was the plan from the start. Perhaps, that's just wishful thinking on my part. You can't blame a girl who has admired MK from a distance her entire CN career.

:salute:

MK enabled GOONS to commit their crimes and as such they were complicit in those crimes as well, which is why I shed no tears for them. CN as a whole is better off without them and a new hegemony will just take its place.

A new hegemony of reaction instead of proactivity. A new hegemony of sitting on your ass hoping for the best. A new hegemony of "oh god who gives a shit"

What a beautiful world we'll have without MK.

Did you retcon TPF out of UJP?

TPF did exactly nothing for UJP Edited by Neo Uruk

A new hegemony of reaction instead of proactivity. A new hegemony of sitting on your ass hoping for the best. A new hegemony of "oh god who gives a shit"

What a beautiful world we'll have without MK.

And what exactly did MK do that's making people miss them? Bob was a horrible place to be when they were here, and it will continue to be a horrible place after they're gone. Unless someone makes the effort to make some changes around here.

And what exactly did MK do that's making people miss them? Bob was a horrible place to be when they were here, and it will continue to be a horrible place after they're gone. Unless someone makes the effort to make some changes around here.

Member Since 08 May 2013

This all makes so much sense now.

What a beautiful world we'll have without MK.TPF did exactly nothing for UJP

TPF did worse than nothing for UJP.

Sad to see you go MK, so long and thanks for all the fish.

MK took part in many actions that will be remembered that had a huge impact here.  Just because you don't like them is no reason to discredit their accomplishments and all they have done prior to your arrival here. 

I know you're new here, but holy crap are you retarded.

MK has arguably had more influence on this game than any other alliance. They have certainly been a central political power for the last six+ years.

MK was a key component in the politics here from birth until death. They were remarkably interesting, if controversial, for their entire existence. Shut up about things you don't know about. Edited by Neo Uruk

MK took part in many actions that will be remembered that had a huge impact here.  Just because you don't like them is no reason to discredit their accomplishments and all they have done prior to your arrival here. 

I know you're new here, but holy crap are you retarded.

MK has arguably had more influence on this game than any other alliance. They have certainly been a central political power for the last six+ years.

MK was a key component in the politics here from birth until death. They were remarkably interesting, if controversial, for their entire existence. Shut up about things you don't know about.

I'm not denying the influence they had on Bob, but they were influential for all of the wrong reasons.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

And what exactly did MK do that's making people miss them? [b]Bob was a horrible place to be when they were here[/b] and it will continue to be a horrible place after they're gone. Unless someone makes the effort to make some changes around here.

and it's even worse with you here

I'm not denying the influence they had on this game, but they were influential for all of the wrong reasons.

No, you are denying the influence they had. They made the politics fun, whether you liked them or not. Butthurt babies like you and HeroofTime are the only people who are seriously and totally decrying them here, if you haven't noticed yet. Edited by Neo Uruk

I'm not denying the influence they had on this game, but they were influential for all of the wrong reasons.

I think we did it well, led the revolt, then got to play the villain for a while without actually turning to the crushing oppression of the earlier days. Things did decline and there was a population drop during our time on top, but I'm not sure that it was because of us or more likely it was just an ongoing natural trend. 

No, you are denying the influence they had. They made the game fun, whether you liked them or not. Butthurt babies like you and HeroofTime are the only people who are seriously and totally decrying them here, if you haven't noticed yet.

Although I haven't been around for long, doing simple research on Bob's history will tell you that they had the opportunity to change things and they pissed all over it. They used the influence they had in a negative way, that is all I'm saying.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

How did they use their influence in a negative way? They had fun, their enemies decried them, people had fun toppling them. The fact that the numbers fell under their power was more of a natural burnout than a cause of their power.

Although I haven't been around for long, doing simple research on Bob's history will tell you that they had the opportunity to change things but they pissed all over it. They used the influence they had in a negative way, that is all I'm saying.

that's what made them great

How did they use their influence in a negative way? They had fun, their enemies decried them, people had fun toppling them. The fact that the numbers fell under their power was more of a natural burnout than a cause of their power.

They hated NPO for being "oppressive" and "imperialistic", then turned around and did the same thing; instead of learning from the mistakes that NPO made. As a matter of fact, the irony of all of this is NPO is still around and MK...yea.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

They hated NPO for being "oppressive" and "imperialistic", then turned around and did the same thing; instead of learning from the mistakes that NPO made. As a matter of fact, the irony of all of this is NPO is still around and MK...well isn't.

check out this guy  ^

I hope you're going to enlighten the community about these mistakes.

dolphin-inspecting-dat-ass.jpg

They hated NPO for being "oppressive" and "imperialistic", then turned around and did the same thing; instead of learning from the mistakes that NPO made. As a matter of fact, the irony of all of this is NPO is still around and MK...yea.

What were they supposed to do? National Hug Day? The point of the treaty web is to keep yourself safe and eliminate threats. That's what MK did. THey were not "oppressive" as reps weren't implemented in the past two years or so of their reign.