Join the Ultra Alliance!

Aidan Groover

Coat.png

Flag.png  Warflag.png

Greetings fellow nations and alliances of Planet Bob,

I am King Aidan Groover of Aidanland and I request that you join the Ultra Alliance. We may be small at the moment but we make up what we lack in size with game knowledge, allies and treaties. The Ultra Alliance is on the green sphere and seeks to make all nations strong. I would like you to join us and be victorious. We offer growth, friendship and protection from raiders. We will not tolerate a war apon any of our members. Because we are currently small, our government is lacking members. I ask of anyone who is willing and organised to be part of our government to raise your hand. We are protected by the great Terran Empire and are close friends with The Roman Empire. We will get you involved in technology deals. Please join I beg of you! I have a lot of experience in the game for a weak nation and with help from our allies, we can solve any problem. We rarely use war to create peace and we always resort to diplomacy. I hope this message may make you join but I am rubbish at propaganda.

So what do you say?

Yes - You will join. Thank you very much! The links are on my signature will help you join.

No - You will not join. I understand why you will not join. We are too weak or we lack something. Please comment what we lack so we can improve.

Thank you for reading!

Edited by Aidan Groover

Thank you for being interseted. I will send you a message informing you on what possitions are on the shelf. You may have to wait because the game is currently under some stuff. I have an idea on put possitions are on the shelf but I do not want to say it on public. Thank you very much and you will be valued like a pot of gold like all of our members.

I have sent you a message on the CN site so please contact me i am very interested in your alliance.

Thanks,Xander420

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=484925

So, You plan on being in 2 different alliances at once? or do you plan on leaving UCoN?

I be confused right now.

I was going to leave Ucon (And have) weather i joined UA or not. I read about your alliance on here and thought it would be a great alliance to join and help it grow. I think it has a great future and i want to be a part of that future. I did not and have never joined two alliances at once. I resigned from Ucon yesterday,i posted my resignation proper and then applied to join UA not the other way around. I am willing to explain my reasons to anyone who would like to know. If your allies have any questions please have them message me on the CN site. I will also be on IRC later today and they can talk to me there aswell.

Sorry for any confussion to you or your allies

Welcome to the Ultra Alliance Xander420!

You will be our Ultranian Defence Minister until further notice. You will never lose your position as I am elected Ultra Lunar Leader each Lunar Eletion.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your time here!

Yours sincerely,

Aidan Groover

UA-COAT-OF-ARMS.png

Coat.png

Flag.png Warflag.png

Greetings fellow nations and alliances of Planet Bob,

I am King Aidan Groover of Aidanland and I request that you join the Ultra Alliance. We may be small at the moment but we make up what we lack in size with game knowledge, allies and treaties. The Ultra Alliance is on the green sphere and seeks to make all nations strong. I would like you to join us and be victorious. We offer growth, friendship and protection from raiders. We will not tolerate a war apon any of our members. Because we are currently small, our government is lacking members. I ask of anyone who is willing and organised to be part of our government to raise your hand. We are protected by the great Terran Empire and are close friends with The Roman Empire. We will get you involved in technology deals. Please join I beg of you! I have a lot of experience in the game for a weak nation and with help from our allies, we can solve any problem. We rarely use war to create peace and we always resort to diplomacy. Since Xander420 joined, we now have nuclear weapons and are able to to do our own technology deals. He will help us grow and will never leave. With Xander420 by our side, we will be able to become much stronger in a shorter period of time. We will all become as strong as him. So if you join, you may become as strong as Xander420. I hope this message may make you join but I am rubbish at propaganda.

So what do you say?

Yes - You will join. Thank you very much! The links are on my signature will help you join.

No - You will not join. I understand why you will not join. We are too weak or we lack something. Please comment what we lack so we can improve.

Thank you for reading!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

JOIN NOW WITH THE LINKS ON MY SIGNATURE!

Come on...

If you are not in an alliance, you face the chances of being raided. If you are in an alliance that does not have a protector, you may be raided. If you join the Ultra Alliance, you will not be raided. If you do get raided while in the Ultra Alliance, the raider will be destroyed.

So if you are not in an alliance, join us now!

Join us in game: http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=10132

Join our forums: http://ultra-alliance.pro-forums.co.uk/

Thank you and I hope you join!

Yours sincerely,

Aidan Groover

Ultra Lunar Leader

Ultra Alliance