Sisters Unite

See, that's totally reasonable and fine by my book. Hopefully if/when you get the chance to return to activity you return to the political scene as well... we need reasonably competent leaders and you seem to be close enough to that description.

n.b. I forgot to mention this in my first post, but I quite like the artwork you've got here. Particularly the App gear in the new gov text... good work from the artist.

Thank you. The flavor might not appeal to everyone, but I thought Pax could use a little steam. ;)

Good luck in your future.  I've always thought it extremely poor taste to raid disbanding alliances so if you see anything NG-related, you give old daddy Buscemi a call and he'll put a spanking on that nation.

Cheers.

And thank you for that. We were on opposing sides more often than not, it seemed, but I do appreciate that very much. Cheers!

:popcorn:

Sad to see the loss of another alliance that I have considered a friend...

Terran Empire also volunteers its services in defense of the Apparatus and protectorate AAs until permanent arrangements are made.

You already know that I, and Sparta, will miss you guys. We shared a similar culture and philosophy, and you were always there for us when we needed you. Best of luck with all the myriad things that have been keeping you from being more active.

And congratulations to Pax Corvus: You're getting some damn fine people.

I have mixed feelings about this because I've always figured I'd end up in the Apparatus. Randalla has a good head on her shoulders. There's not too many people I can say that I'd be willing to follow, but Randalla is one. Although this makes me sad to see, I do wish Apparatus happiness in their new home. Pax is a great group of folks.

It is sad seeing a great Alliance like Apparatus coming to an end!   With much love to Randalla, and best wishes!  Also, I  would like to extend my best wishes and admiration to Pax Corvus and Cerridwyn!  Good luck and best wishes for a happy future!