Sisters Unite

Aftermath.png

The alliances of Aftermath are sad to see this and lose a friend, but we're glad two friends are coming together as one and we wish the nations of The Apparatus luck in their new home. It has been a great year together with The Apparatus.

The alliances of Aftermath and The Order of the Black Rose wish to announce the temporary protection of The Apparatus as it merges. The alliances of Aftermath also hereby extend that temporary protection to their protectorates, Knights of the Round Table, Monarch Order and AGW Overlords until they find new arrangements for protection.

Signed for the Christian Coalition of Countries,

Exodus - Chancellor
Joel Trail - Vice Chancellor
Llanowar Elf - Minister of Foreign Affairs
ScoobyDoo - Minister of Defense
Jesusfreak - Minister of Internal Affairs

Signed for the Coalition of Royal Allied Powers,

Chuck Normis - Triumvirate/Founder, Almighty Lord Buddha
constapatedape - Triumvirate, Grape Peeler
Raistandantilus - Triumvirate, Pope (unretired), Breaker of Fasts
Barney and Friends - Minister of Finance, Master of Bills
CommanderX - Minister of Internal Affairs, Spiderman of CRAP
Ali Kortez - Minister of Recruitment, Headhunter
DaveDaveson - Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Alcoholic Rebecca Black Fapper
DutchMaster - Minister of War & Defense, Party Extraordinaire
Champcardon - Chancellor of CRAP

Signed for the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance,

jrkee - Chancellor
AndrewHG - High Council and Minister of the Interior
MrHavok - High Council and Minister of Foreign Affairs
DookieonDrums - High Council and Minister of Finance
mcp13 - High Council and Minister of Defense
Supercheese - High Council
Wolfae - High Council

Signed for the North Atlantic Defense Coalition,

Tiagoroth - Secretary General
Kochers - Deputy Secretary General
Signor Boredom - Minister of Internal Affairs
Aurelius - Minister of Foreign Affairs
Zygon - Military Operations Commander
Scotia the Brave - Minister of Finance
tony2456 - Minister of Education

Signed for The Templar Knights,

Merick - Grand Master
Lolatyou - Marshal of Finance
Teredona - Marshal of Foreign Affairs
Der_Eine - Marshal of Defense
Mandystalin - Marshal of Membership

Gentle Persons

We are very sad to see the demise of our very long term friends in The Apparatus. We would be vexed to see them attacked until they have found good homes and will frown with substantial military force on such an indiscretion.

On the plus side our neutral non aligned  almost if it were not unneutral friendship with Pax is pleased to see some of the best join their Blood Sisters going forward.

For The Knights Council

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

While it may not be apparent to many I must say I find this announcement to be somewhat natural and fitting. Going well back to the very earliest days of both Pax, Amazon and App there is a blood line that really connects them all together. While neutrality certainly isn't a path I could follow if my life depended on it I do think this all things considered was the right move for our good friends at the Apparatus.

Very proud to call you all friends and wish you luck with the next stage in your CN Journey.

All the best from everyone at the NPL!

o/

And of course, such a momentous occasion wouldn't be the same if I could actually free myself up from a hectic schedule to celebrate properly. 

This old war horse just doesn't have the energy anymore. But we're not really going anywhere, so it's not a sappy good bye. Just a much needed slower pace. 

I'd very much like to thank all of our friends who've put up with me over the years, and especially my awesome gearfolk who have REALLY had to put up with me all this time. Of course, some of them will STILL have to put up with me, so in some areas, not much is changing. ;)

Thank you for watching over us and our protectorates during the transition. Some interesting things are still to come, and for once, it'll be nice to just kick back and watch the show from my rocking chair. Unfortunately, my schedule and health aren't really allowing me to do much more than that anymore. 

I will fight no more forever. 

Have fun, my dears. 

:wub:

I remember Amazon Nation back in the early days when it was a RoK protectorate. I always thought Randalla was one of the better players and the alliances she led always seemed to be great communities. It is sad the community has to mourn the loss of yet another alliance. I wish you all well in your new home.

Really? Was going to war 3 times every 2 years that taxing? I mean, best of luck and all, and PC and App are good people (Sup Marine Sniper, our Nemesis days were a blast) but I just can't help but not understand the decision to voluntarily exclude yourself from the political process when the political process is literally what this world is built upon and for.

Oh well, I digress. Your choice, not mine, and I sincerely hope it works out well for you.

Really? Was going to war 3 times every 2 years that taxing? I mean, best of luck and all, and PC and App are good people (Sup Marine Sniper, our Nemesis days were a blast) but I just can't help but not understand the decision to voluntarily exclude yourself from the political process when the political process is literally what this world is built upon and for.

Oh well, I digress. Your choice, not mine, and I sincerely hope it works out well for you.

I am pleased that you have the time, energy and good health to continue on your current path. Unfortunately, not all of us are in that same happy boat. There are a good number of otherworldly obstacles that have been keeping me from devoting the proper amount of time, attention and energy to these political processes, and rather than continue to fall behind as I've been doing since the surgery a few months ago, this just happens to be one of those "sad but necessary" things. ;)

More necessary than sad, from my perspective, to be honest.  :ehm:

I am pleased that you have the time, energy and good health to continue on your current path. Unfortunately, not all of us are in that same happy boat. There are a good number of otherworldly obstacles that have been keeping me from devoting the proper amount of time, attention and energy to these political processes, and rather than continue to fall behind as I've been doing since the surgery a few months ago, this just happens to be one of those "sad but necessary" things. ;)

More necessary than sad, from my perspective, to be honest.  :ehm:

See, that's totally reasonable and fine by my book. Hopefully if/when you get the chance to return to activity you return to the political scene as well... we need reasonably competent leaders and you seem to be close enough to that description.

n.b. I forgot to mention this in my first post, but I quite like the artwork you've got here. Particularly the App gear in the new gov text... good work from the artist.