Flag.jpgTHE_ROMAN_EMPIRE.png

Ultra Alliance                                             The Roman Empire

Ultra Alliance(UA) and The Roman Empire(TRE) Treaty of Friendship(ToF)

The UA and TRE have are very friendly towards each other and agree that they will help each other to grow and prosper. Friendship between the two alliances has grown too strong so therefore we establish this treaty.

Preamble

Article I - Sovereignty
Article II - Trade
Article III - Aid
Article VI - War
Article V - Intelligence
Article VI - Ending the Treaty

Article I
The UA and TRE are both independent sovereign bodies. Each party has the right to govern their own alliance in peace.

Article II
The UA and TRE may trade with each other without permission from both governments of each body. No party shall trade with a known enemy.

Article III
The UA and TRE may aid each other without permission from both governments of each body. Each party will help each other grow through aid. Each party shall treat the other as part of their own alliance and help them grow and expand. No party shall aid a know enemy.

Article IV

The UA and TRE shall not attack or spy on each other. Each party reserves the right to help the other if they are attacked by an enemy or raiding nation. If any member of each party attacks the other, this treaty will be destroyed immediately. No party shall raid other nations while this treaty is in place.

Article V
Each party will share all intelligence and information with the other. No party shall each intelligence that may effect or affect the other. No party shall give intelligence to a known enemy.

Article VI
If one party wishes to end the treaty, they must inform the other 72 hours in advance.

Signed for the Ultra Alliance,

Aidan Groover,

Ultra Lunar Leader

Nathan Grant,
Deputy Lunar Leader

Signed for The Roman Empire,

Ulthran,
Emperor

Miluma,
Senator

I apologize if this is rude, but this is a very poorly written treaty.

Article IV

"If any member of each party attacks the other, this treaty will be destroyed immediately."

Are you friends? sometimes friends of friends, go off the rails, but "destroy immediately" wtf

Article V
Each party will share all intelligence and information with the other. No party shall each intelligence that may effect or affect the other. No party shall give intelligence to a known enemy.

Article VI
If one party wishes to end the treaty, they must inform the other 72 hours in advance.

*see article IV, I think I made mention of something up there.

Other than that, good luck to one and all.

I will correct it some other time. I make a lot of typos or errors when I type. I will hav eto confirm the edit with Ulthran.

• 2 weeks later...

There are current talks on upgrading this treaty to an ODP. The treaty will only upgrade if the UA gets to or above 20 members. We are on the rise and we shall have 20 members soon. I have not yet discussed this with the great Terran Empire or even got the paperwork finished. Wish me luck because I am making this treaty long!

...you know you don't need to announce every plan you are thinking of making right?

Announce when it happens, not what you are wanting to happen. Embassies are best for this kind of thing

There are current talks on upgrading this treaty to an ODP. The treaty will only upgrade if the UA gets to or above 20 members. We are on the rise and we shall have 20 members soon. I have not yet discussed this with the great Terran Empire or even got the paperwork finished. Wish me luck because I am making this treaty long!

This is an ODP....

Ok thanks! I may join your forums soon as there is still and embassy at the UA for the Alternian Empire. :D

You're welcome to do so. Now, if your Alliance has things to say that don't directly relate to The Roman Empire, they'd be best discussed seperately.

OOC: Rather than drawing this thread out with necroposting.