Flag.pngTHE_ROMAN_EMPIRE.png

Ultra Alliance                                             The Roman Empire

Ultra Alliance(UA) and The Roman Empire(TRE) Treaty of Friendship(ToF)

The UA and TRE have are very friendly towards each other and agree that they will help each other to grow and prosper. Friendship between the two alliances has grown too strong so therefore we establish this treaty.

Preamble

Article I - Sovereignty
Article II - Trade
Article III - Aid
Article VI - War
Article V - Intelligence
Article VI - Ending the Treaty

Article I
The UA and TRE are both independent sovereign bodies. Each party has the right to govern their own alliance in peace.

Article II
The UA and TRE may trade with each other without permission from both governments of each body. No party shall trade with a known enemy.

Article III
The UA and TRE may aid each other without permission from both governments of each body. Each party will help each other grow through aid. Each party shall treat the other as part of their own alliance and help them grow and expand. No party shall aid a know enemy.

Article IV

The UA and TRE shall not attack or spy on each other. Each party reserves the right to help the other if they are attacked by an enemy or raiding nation. If any member of each party attacks the other, this treaty will be destroyed immediately. No party shall raid other nations while this treaty is in place.

Article V
Each party will share all intelligence and information with the other. No party shall each intelligence that may effect or affect the other. No party shall give intelligence to a known enemy.

Article VI
If one party wishes to end the treaty, they must inform the other 72 hours in advance.

Signed for the Ultra Alliance,

Aidan Groover,

Ultra Lunar Leader

Nathan Grant,
Deputy Lunar Leader

Signed for The Roman Empire,

Ulthran,
Emperor

Miluma,
Senator

Edited by Aidan Groover

Nope. It clearly says nothing about military assistance.

>The UA and TRE shall not attack or spy on each other. Each party reserves the right to help the other if they are attacked by an enemy or raiding nation.

That slipped by... Yep, it does look like an ODP with that line there...

Flag.jpgTHE_ROMAN_EMPIRE.png

Ultra Alliance                                             The Roman Empire

Ultra Alliance(UA) and The Roman Empire(TRE) Treaty of Friendship(ToF)

The UA and TRE have are very friendly towards each other and agree that they will help each other to grow and prosper. Friendship between the two alliances has grown too strong so therefore we establish this treaty.

Preamble

Article I - Sovereignty
Article II - Trade
Article III - Aid
Article VI - War
Article V - Intelligence
Article VI - Ending the Treaty

Article I
The UA and TRE are both independent sovereign bodies. Each party has the right to govern their own alliance in peace.

Article II
The UA and TRE may trade with each other without permission from both governments of each body. No party shall trade with a known enemy.

Article III
The UA and TRE may aid each other without permission from both governments of each body. Each party will help each other grow through aid. Each party shall treat the other as part of their own alliance and help them grow and expand. No party shall aid a know enemy.

Article IV

The UA and TRE shall not attack or spy on each other. Each party reserves the right to help the other if they are attacked by an enemy or raiding nation. If any member of each party attacks the other, this treaty will be destroyed immediately. No party shall raid other nations while this treaty is in place.

Article V
Each party will share all intelligence and information with the other. No party shall each intelligence that may effect or affect the other. No party shall give intelligence to a known enemy.

Article VI
If one party wishes to end the treaty, they must inform the other 72 hours in advance.

Signed for the Ultra Alliance,

Aidan Groover,

Ultra Lunar Leader

Nathan Grant,
Deputy Lunar Leader

Signed for The Roman Empire,

Ulthran,
Emperor

Miluma,
Senator

I apologize if this is rude, but this is a very poorly written treaty.

Article IV

"If any member of each party attacks the other, this treaty will be destroyed immediately."

Are you friends? sometimes friends of friends, go off the rails, but "destroy immediately" wtf

Article V

Article VI

*see article IV, I think I made mention of something up there.

Other than that, good luck to one and all.

Edited by FlogYou

Sometimes you just have to let them roll down that hill on their own a few times while the training wheels are still on.

We're talking about a minor treaty between 2 very small alliances that used to be together as the same alliance.

Sometimes you just have to let them roll down that hill on their own a few times while the training wheels are still on.

We're talking about a minor treaty between 2 very small alliances that used to be together as the same alliance.

Surely the Terran Empire could have prevented these Alliances from publicly embarrassing themselves? I'm all for giving people a fair go but after previous displays of ineptitude, someone should be stepping in to educate these people. They're your responsibility now.

Surely the Terran Empire could have prevented these Alliances from publicly embarrassing themselves? I'm all for giving people a fair go but after previous displays of ineptitude, someone should be stepping in to educate these people. They're your responsibility now.

baby steps... and there's a LOT of ground to cover here.

There are so man things for me to respond to here.

1 We will not be merging back into the Ultra Alliance. We are already almost four times as powerful as they and we will continue to grow.

2 I didn't write this and a few of my edits were lost somehow. Don't blame me for the grammar or wording.

3 When have I shown a "display of ineptitude"?

4 The flag in this is not my alliance's flag. This is: Custom74.png

5 Thanks to all those congratulatory replies up top. :)

Condescending much?

It's always good to see friends come together. Congrats on the treaty.

Edited by Zacharias

When have I shown a "display of ineptitude"?

My remarks are primarily aimed at UA. If their actions are not an accurate reflection of your Alliance's capabilities (again, talking alliances in general and not personalities therein), then I apologise for any perturbation suffered. Either way, it seems this treaty flew over respective cuckoo nests, and that does reflect poorly.

If you have questions, my inbox is always open.

Condescending much?

Well, it is in my title.