TFK Goes For It.

Flying Kiwis and a downdeclare? How surprising. Also i guess you need to protect better your flag running big boy...

it is pretty surprising isn't it? Seeing as we have barely ever downdeclared compared to other alliances.

There just are not enough AA's left in the game anymore.

Finding an Alliance that:(Has Nations in Range of your Nations) or (Has not come out of another war in the past 5 days) is impossible.

I cannot tell you how many times we looked at declaring on Citadel, but they have ran up such NS it would be a War in Name only....

B-)

Well... We'll have to think harder, and off the "Road most Traveled" here... Jeez... this thing of having TWO TE's : one for all of us and the other for CITADEL has complicated things beyond anyone's foretelling...! :facepalm:  :psyduck: :gag:

TFK would like to Thank Skia (Serrulata) and Aftermath for the Short but Sweet War.

Good Show.

It has been interesting and enjoyable. I especially enjoyed the robust PMs sent and received.

I think we may find ourselves on the same sides more then opposite in the future.

TFK Sends PEACE effective Fri/Sat Changeover, 23 Aug 13.

Since Skia and Aftermath needed more bodies I was going to ask Ruler if I could help even things out. Why must you hurt me in this way? ;_;

Looks like you got your hands full. You do have one extra slot to be filled, Hope you fill it before the nukes arrive.

Looks like you got your hands full. You do have one extra slot to be filled, Hope you fill it before the nukes arrive.

*Samwise scratches head

I think you have me confused with someone else...

B-)

OK... So Let's see what this coming week brings to Everyone's War Table ....! ! ! :D :lol1: :gun: :war: :psyduck: :nuke: :excl: :popcorn:

it is pretty surprising isn't it? Seeing as we have barely ever downdeclared compared to other alliances.

Hard to downdeclare when you hardly declare.

So before your big nations got hurt you peaced out? Well done,  have a good flag run :P

Doesn't matter, TPC has the Flag, probably most destructive war, and the Casualty crowns locked up.

So before your big nations got hurt you peaced out? Well done,  have a good flag run :P

Anyone who believes we think this was a legitimate war to try and "legalize" our way out of a more destructive war, is delusional. Things went screwy about 30 minutes before the declare time and we were already prepped for war, so we went ahead with what we could. And Skia (Serraluta) was the first to ask for peace and (for the most part) no nukes. ;) 

Also, put your TE info in your profile :v:

Edited by Jesusfreak