Best bad posters

zoskia

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See what I mean. Fighting urges right now.

:wub:

Also, how can you forget RV's name? Like, in a list of most notable players he'd be pretty far at the top.

RV's maybe at the top of the bozos that's for sure

This is one of the worst posters I've ever seen

I'm not going to stop making poster jokes until you all stop making threads about posters.

And that won't stop for a while and I completely agree with your nomination.

RV's maybe at the top of the bozos that's for sure

Idk, I always thought the whole typing in blue gimmick of his was annoying.

It always amuses me when kids like you get uppity. I am a titan walking among mortals.

Also, you two have never struck me as particularly good posters. Not remotely memorable. Thank God for that.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

When you say best bad poster, it makes me think of the better posters. The really bad posters aren't even worth remembering or recognizing. If by best bad posters you mean ones who are most effective in being bad for their opposition, then I think the best bad poster might be the best poster.

When you say best bad poster, it makes me think of the better posters. The really bad posters aren't even worth remembering or recognizing. If by best bad posters you mean ones who are most effective in being bad for their opposition, then I think the best bad poster might be the best poster.

Literally no one cares.

To be fair, you were never really "bad" for the opposition. Meth, I like you. I really do, but by the time all the meth really made you rage you weren't hurting the opposition. No, you actually helped them. GOONS had tons of enemies, but in the end all but the most unreasonable had to side with them. No one could take you seriously because they had given you so many gracious outs. If anything, you actually improved their diplomatic standing in some regards.

Edited by Rebel Virginia