NAO Announcement

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/46/chi9.png/][/URL]

So... 

While making war plans there appears to have been some major mix up.

So, after half our members attacked Citadel, we said screw it. Might as well make it worth it...

My stupidity attacking Citadel caused this :P Let there be war!

Not so sure about that lol. The first guy to hit us was this one: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000164

After that, an apology followed and he was sacked from NAO. Just a bit later, more NAO members have attacked us. I'd say you are very consistent in making mistakes in one particular direction.

Would be happy to hear the entire story in all details - maybe I'll learn something.

So, after half our members attacked Citadel, we said screw it. Might as well make it worth it...

I laughed

o/ Ankle Biters 

Citadel is going to lose a bunch of ANS now.

Then I laughed even harder. For the first time in awhile I enjoyed the OWF.

I laughed

Then I laughed even harder. For the first time in awhile I enjoyed the OWF.

All the ANS Citadel is losing is from NAO, TPC and OP are doing nothing. NAO is da best alliance in TE! Edited by bombuator

B-)

See it,Sam?  Our friends at NAO are just AMAZING!   They didn't stop the original plans to hit Big CIT. and went their merry way towards HONOR & Glory... SKARO is Proud to call them Our Partners...!  :)

Edited by HDSupreme

Did you at least get some XP out of it?  Seeing what appears to be a narrow shave with ZI there... Once again, impressed with the Zerg rush at the top.  Doomed from the beginning, but ballsy as hell.

Props.

B-)

Great War action!  Something to tell the grand sons & daughters ...! Lol!  NO XP...?  Bad,bad...!  But still there is  another opportunity ...soon!   Congratulations to all the NAO Team...!   :D