GOONS Announcement

hGxo8xC.png
KYlxzSz.png

Preamble
In the pursuit of fostering goodwill and building economic ties with up and coming alliances of from all over CN, the Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism (GOONS) agree to protect with The Daggerfall Covenant (DC). 

Article 1: Sovereignty
GOONS will respect DC's right to self determination. DC will likewise respect the right of GOONS to self determination.

Article 2: Protection and Assistance

a. GOONS declares its intent to protect DC through any means at its disposal should DC be threatened or attacked.

b. Economic cooperation is vital to the well being of both alliances and as such, DC will be incorporated into GOONS economic programs as seen fit by GOONS and with advanced notice given to DC's government of any changes to their alliance members' involvement. 

c. Should either signatory acquire information vital to the security of the other, they are obligated to disclose this information with the affected signatory.

Article 3: Cancellation
In the event that both signatories feel that this protection agreement is no longer in their best interests the agreement can be canceled with 72 hours notice. During this 72 hour grace period, sections a and c of Article 2 will remain in full effect. GOONS reserves the right to cancel the protection agreement immediately with due cause.

Signed for the Daggerfall Covenant:
Alduin, King
Dionysus, Cardinal
Kiloist, Treasurer
Alduin, Lord Marshal
Louis XVI, Sentinel
Kappella, Provost

Signed for the Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism:
Sardonic, Pilot
KenMorningstar, Co-Pilot
Emperor Marx, Secretariat
jerkdotwad, Strategos
Do Not Fear Jazz, Pecuniator

Council: Darksol, Slide, r00tn00b, dalstrs, NikolaP, Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

Glad to see you have a protectorate I suppose. Still waiting on the DoE. It better be epic, I expect nothing less. I will go ahead and say this was a far better alliance name than your other one. It has a nice theme to it.

It's coming, it's coming.

The DoE is on Alduin.

Nobody cares, TOP and NpO signed a treaty today. :P

D34th, I love you.

Also I am glad to see this new alliance announced. This is a day and age where new alliances are doing well and it can only lead to great things for GOONS.

Now I have to actually try again.. Vacation was nice I suppose. See if I can come out of the old person home. Anyway, GOONS thanks for the protectorate, and thanks to everyone else who posted.

o7 GOONS

o7 DC

I knew about this months ago. Can't say I like all of either AA's roster, but GOONS is probably the best choice out of the AAs you were considering for protection.

Now hurry up and start giving people a reason to take notice. So zetta slow.

But we weren't considering anyone else for protection.