Warning from GDA

sippyjuice

I don't know where this should go but I'm putting it here since it references game stuff.

The in-game account of one of my ministers was compromised, and kicked everyone but me off the AA, since I'm alliance owner. We are currently working to correct this and get people back on the AA. We would ask that you be cautious of your raid targets. I or another gov't member can confirm any person in GDA should it be required.

All you other guys may want to be wary just in case he strikes somewhere else. If you have any information as to the hacker, contact the mods. 

sippyjuice, President of GDA

Edited by sippyjuice

That sucks. Good luck cleaning up that mess. I hope your members were wearing "member of GDA" in their nation bio.

Yeah the vast majority do, thankfully. Luckily, the wayward account is back under its rightful control, so hopefully, it won't happen again.

I've moved the majority of your members back into the alliance.

Alliance owners/managers, protect your credentials and follow best practices with passwords. Make sure any managers are not using the same password as in-game across multiple websites.

I've moved the majority of your members back into the alliance.

Alliance owners/managers, protect your credentials and follow best practices with passwords. Make sure any managers are not using the same password as in-game across multiple websites.

Thanks for doing that. 

Gee. What if that happens to a 100+ member alliance? Scary stuff.

O_O

That would be terrifying.

If I did this I'd also tell my friends about the newly available juicy raid targets. Or rather, I wouldn't do it to avod being caught?... ;)

(Not that I bothered to check any GDA/non-GDA nations' war screen, if anyone was wondering. I.e. I am not targeting anyone specifically here. Just some food for thought.)