TPC and RB Joint DoW

sicklephoenixflag3.jpg

ratbasterdsflag1_zps3d75cbc4.jpg

Our mutual friends over in Citadel seem to be having  a problem with their NS, ANS and nuke counts growing so large nobody else could possibly compete with them. So in the spirit of good sportsmanship, we're going to burn a whole bunch of stuff to the ground. 

Approximate prewar stats:

Citadel: 105K infra, 11K ANS, 305 nukes

TPC+RB: 102K infra, 10.5K ANS, 203 nukes

(I apologize for the lack of detailed prewar stats; I was pretty busy.)

I'd like to extend a personal thanks to Admiral Piette and Danger Mouse for their assistance in planning and coordinating this war, and to RB as a whole for an excellent and spirited blitz. 

Edited by Chess Tyrant

YAY burning a whole bunch of stuff to the ground! I really like fire :) I would like to give many high fives and such to the people of TPC and especially Chess Tyrant and Admiral Piette for working super hard (it's like normal hard but they were both wearing capes) and making everything so simples for me. o/ Rat Basterds o/ The Phoenix Cobras

From what I saw, this war includes over 1.1 million NS, over 1.3 million soldiers, and 500+ nukes. That is almost 60% of the world's nukes, 29% of the world's NS, and 1/3 of the world's total soldiers (I think those numbers are right).

This is the kind of war we all live for. I have to make some time for this. 

o/ War

B-)

:popcorn: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: ... :nuke: :excl:

OK,people, just don't stop this 'till everybody is at SKARO' NS level, and NO Nukes...! Lol!!! :ehm: :P :laugh:

Citadel..You can DO IT...!!!  

Edited by HDSupreme

This could possibly be one of the largest wars(in numbers) that TE has ever had!

Citadels warchests are gonna be huge! A few SDI's in there aswel.... Have a good one gents ;)

loljokes

Looks like Citadel is taking a beating and proving Clash's theory about them only being able to fight when its a downdeclare right. Although a monkey can launch nukes so that os one saving grace for citadel even Kong is smarter than a monkey, I think. So far I am loving the entertainment.

Looks like Citadel is taking a beating and proving Clash's theory about them only being able to fight when its a downdeclare right. [...]

If you wish hard enough and close your eyes it'll come true. :D

*EDIT: redacted some nonsense from the quote. Edited by Eltransitorio

If you wish hard enough and close your eyes it'll come true. :D

*EDIT: redacted some nonsense from the quote.

Well my eyes are closed and I am still waiting for my million dollars :)

Back to reality, I called this right. Aside from a few good builders (tbraiders, azaghul to name two), Citadel WC are crap for not fighting the first month and then when they did it was a rediculously hilarious down declare. All they have is nukes left, one would almost think they took a page from the old RE book of building and fighting.

Well my eyes are closed and I am still waiting for my million dollars :)

Back to reality, I called this right. Aside from a few good builders (tbraiders, azaghul to name two), ( ... )  All they have is nukes left, one would almost think they took a page from the old RE book of building and fighting.

B-)

It is a known fact that with that "book of building and fighting" RE was able to whip every body's rear end  for quite a long time during several Tournaments,Paul.  Can't imaging Citadel not doing as well if they actually did what you said...!    Ofcourse OP always was a strong stud and faced RE with all you had then.  part of the reason Citadel and no RE is in first place now!  Let's see what the outcome's here and will know how well they learned RE "lessons"    :psyduck:  :excl:  :popcorn:  

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)

It is a known fact that with that "book of building and fighting" RE was able to whip every body's rear end  for quite a long time during several Tournaments,Paul.  Can't imaging Citadel not doing as well if they actually did what you said...!    Ofcourse OP always was a strong stud and faced RE with all you had then.  part of the reason Citadel and no RE is in first place now!  Let's see what the outcome's here and will know how well they learned RE "lessons"    :psyduck:  :excl:  :popcorn:  

I was reffering to the old tactic of relying on nukes to win wars which served the pre stelios very poorly. Also, everyone knows that AA rank is based upon score which is heavily dependant upon on number of members. I'll takevmy 23 against anyone in a fair fight.

Paul,  I guess you live in Australia, but here in Europe is summer.  Many people are on vacations far from their home not givig much fuc** for this game. Next time you criticize Citadel for the lack of skill or inactivity you should turn on your little grey cells on and figure out some obvious stuff.

Best of luck to TPC and RB, and apologises for a boring war :/

Paul,  I guess you live in Australia, but here in Europe is summer.  Many people are on vacations far from their home not givig much fuc** for this game. Next time you criticize Citadel for the lack of skill or inactivity you should turn on your little grey cells on and figure out some obvious stuff.

Best of luck to TPC and RB, and apologises for a boring war :/

Ok i'll bite. Is it Citadel SOP to attack people on a personal level when they say or post something they disagree with?

Anyway back to my rebuttal. One, TPC and just about every AA in TE have people from all over the world so Citadel does not hold a monopoly in that area. Two, I live in the US, where it is summer time, and have vacations as well. I use this little device called a smart phone to check on my nation at times when I cant get to my PC. The night you guys curbstomped us I was at a birthday party but was able to stave off anarchy using this device. I am fairly certain they have smartphones in Europe. Thirdly, poor WC is not the result of a weeks worth of inactivity due to a vacation but rather the culmination of a rounds worth of poor economic choices. Edited by paul711