Declaration Of War

On this day the 24th Of july 2013 we the TFK officially declare war on Aftermath.

It is what it is...TE is all about war!

No cheese in this war!

Edited by Skobama

No cheese?

I brought crackers for no reason?

Where's the Whine?

Hahaha... no cheese in this war.. 

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000335

That dude had enough cheese in his burger... 

Is Alternian Empire a punchbag?
We only peaced them little over an hour ago :P..... They don't fight back!

Good Luck Kiwis :)

B-)

Mannnn...! This is crazy as it comes...! Lol!   I was thinking of the TFK's for a near future "visit"

there; then, we got bundled up with our friends War Doves, plus a "photo shop" invitation to the

Alternian Empire(never entered) ... by  'The {Mighty} MIsfits', so we couldn't challenge TFK... And i

see now how things are coming to complete the "Destiny's Circle" with TFK Declaring on

Aftermath(another acquaintance of SKARO) ,  And including mute and tranquil Alternian Empire;

who was about to be included in our plans for future Dalek "exercises"...Xp :P  Well, Good show for

all involved here...  :lol1:

B-)

Mannnn...! This is crazy as it comes...! Lol!   I was thinking of the TFK's for a near future "visit"

there; then, we got bundled up with our friends War Doves, plus a "photo shop" invitation to the

Alternian Empire(never entered) ... by  'The {Mighty} MIsfits', so we couldn't challenge TFK... And i

see now how things are coming to complete the "Destiny's Circle" with TFK Declaring on

Aftermath(another acquaintance of SKARO) ,  And including mute and tranquil Alternian Empire;

who was about to be included in our plans for future Dalek "exercises"...Xp :P  Well, Good show for

all involved here...  :lol1:

Always pleased to help ;)

Always pleased to help ;)

B-)

Could I EVER Thank you, ENOUGH...?   I hope so.EddyH...I hope so!! :P :lol1: :popcorn: :nuke: :ehm: