Golden Union of Nations DoE

h2cl.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-game link: http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=10367 

Forum Link: http://z13.invisionfree.com/CN_GUN/index.php?act=idx

IRC Channel: #GUN

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Golden Union of Nations (GUN) hereby declares its existence. GUN is an alliance on the yellow sphere/team.

History:

GUN started as a project by Vandelsand in early July, 2013. Vandelsand inquired to many nations of rundown alliances as to whether they were interested in creating an alliance of their own to stand the tests of time. The initial stages of the alliance creation were done through voting online. The members voted for type of government and alliance name separately. There was a runoff vote for the alliance name and Golden Union of Nations was the most popular choice.

The GUN Flag is a golden backdrop with 21 stars. The 21 total stars represent the 21 members of the alliance at the time of their Declaration of Existence. The two stars in the middle are representative of the Chief and Chief of Staff of the alliance.

Current Government:

Chief: vandelsand of Native Columbia

Chief of Staff: Darth Nova of Dark Empire (aka Sith)

Secretary of War: Danger of Catsland

Secretary of the Interior: Lord Wolf of Darkon

Education Director: 00Bjz00 of 00Bjz000

Secretary of Finance: absent

Tech Market Director: Emperor Narwhal of Narwhalia

Trade Circle Director: CommunistRed of Republic of Phoenix

Secretary of Foreign Affairs: absent

Charter of the Golden Union of Nations (GUN)

Article 1: Membership

All rulers will be accepted into GUN pending they:

Register on our forums and submit a simple application

Are involved in no active wars with another alliance

Are not a member of any other alliance

Members are not required to change their color, though the alliance is on the yellow sphere.

The Chief and Chief of Staff may ban any member they see unworthy of GUN membership.

Article 2: Government

The Chief is the high-ruler of the government and the rulers of the alliance. The Chief oversees alliance operations.

The Chief of Staff is selected by the Chief and is the heir expectant to the alliance. The Chief of Staff oversees alliance operations with the Chief.

Secretaries: The Secretaries are selected by the Chief of Staff and approved by the Chief. All Secretaries may appoint assistants as needed.

The Secretary of War ensures GUN’s military capabilities are taken care of and may appoint Generals as needed.

The Secretary of the Interior is responsible for maintaining alliance membership applications and is overall responsible for the education of the alliance. The Education Director reports to the Secretary of the Interior.

The Secretary of Finance is responsible for the financial well being of the alliance. The Tech Market Director and Trade Circle Director report directly to the Secretary of Finance.

The Secretary of Foreign Affairs (SoFA) is responsible for inter-alliance contact and treaty maintenance. The SoFA may appoint ambassadors as needed.

The Chief is a permanent position. In the event the Chief is absent for any reason, the Chief of Staff will be his/her proxy and responsible for all alliance matters. Only the Chief may remove the Chief of Staff from his/her position. Upon permanent absence of the Chief, the Chief of Staff will bear the title of Chief.

Article 3: War

All members of GUN are expected to participate in wartime operations when called to do so.

All members of GUN may express the right to raid unaligned nations at their own free will and accept all risk of doing so.

No member of GUN may attack another alliance without a joint declaration of war from the Chief and Chief of Staff.

Article 4: Amendments

Amendments may be made to this Charter for the benefit of the alliance.

Signed,

Vandelsand, Chief

Sith, Chief of Staff

More micros? It keeps happening. Flag could be a little prettier; I'm sure there are folks around that'd be happy to oblige.

Good luck to you all. I suspect we'll be in touch shortly in anticipation of the Microbloc getting its grubby paws all over you.

Protector?

Edited by revolutionary rebel

Yeah if you have no protector that's cool.

That's really cool for me.

Edit: My sled ends in five days so could you hold off on a protector for about six days?

How cool is it for you if they have over 15 members?

Edited by conistonslim

More micros? It keeps happening. Flag could be a little prettier; I'm sure there are folks around that'd be happy to oblige.

Good luck to you all. I suspect we'll be in touch shortly in anticipation of the Microbloc getting its grubby paws all over you.

Protector?

Yeah if you have no protector that's cool.

That's really cool for me.

Edit: My sled ends in five days so could you hold off on a protector for about six days?

Perhaps this will help: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/117647-the-mcrib-accords-aka-project-goldstar-a-nsf-and-gun-treaty/

That flag really is an eyesore.

Always glad to see new alliances though. Good luck GUN. :)

Sorry about the flag. We at GUN have been more focused on alliance organization and the initial steps of alliance formation, I think the initial idea of this flag is great but yeah... it may need some help!

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments. Think of all the Golden GUN references that are possible for this alliance name!

We are very happy to be starting our relationship with NSF!