**= Tired ? =**

Bonzo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If you have ever been attacked by the evil DBDC or think you will be attacked by them in the future then NOW is the time to fight them while they are weak.

Want revenge on DBDC then join us!

They are low on nukes, low in war chest, low in members, at an all time low in public opinion!

Now is the time join us now and attack!

• 2 months later...

If you are looking for the dumbest and most gullible alliance in the game, then this is the one.

To: Christian Trojans    From: CubaQuerida    Date: 2/19/2015 2:51:12 PM

Subject: RE: Spy Operation Attack
Message: Current Kwachas Available: $4,670,067,423.78 (Surplus)

You can stop wasting your time

You have based your intel on l0c0's war chest from a troll reply to CT.  I'd let you keep making fools of yourself, but I am tired of your level of dumb.  You are terrible at war and you cry like children for being attacked in a game.  You truly are the biggest glob of WAE in CN history.  

FWIW, he probably has over 30 billion remaining even after buying to 30K infra.  Seriously, do you guys not look at CN records?  Have none of you seen his collection records?  I know oya just beat that record, but it should give some idea.

JOIN WTF TODAY.  IF YOU ARE A NEW PLAYER AND HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO PLAY, THIS IS THE AA FOR YOU.

Yep, we're so bad that the DBDC is camping out in all our threads. Thanks DBDC. 

If camping means posting twice in the last two months or replying in a thread that hadn't been posted in for two months, then I am a camper.  You posted a different thread calling him a cheater because somebody told you he had less than 5 billion dollars.  Man up and apologize for being wrong.