• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was well aware that you didn't mean that in a hostile manner, but I'll still cheerfully accept your invitation and will gladly shove "it".  

It's obvious you don't really understand the significance of this announcement, but then again it is you after all.  

Yes, it'll be exciting to see what noted movers and shakers OBR and OG get up to now they're together at last!

It has taken 4 years of wandering since the dissolution of the Writ De Credo before the Old Guard and The Order of the Black Rose found their way back to each other.

It greatly pleases me that we have rediscovered each other.

Namaste,

Lan Mandragoran 

Does anyone think this treaty will be used ever?

I was just thinking exactly the same thing, basically OG or OBR would need to be attacked directly with no valid CB (highly unlikely)

13. That racist, sexist, rude, salacious or personal attacks are ever justifiable.

Sooo, you still hate bronies and anime freaks right?

well tbf bronies  and anime freaks are some of the worst people there are. 

*hack**coff**wheeze*

The dust from the opening of the mausoleum door has set my allergies all a-tingle. The Old Guard is actually rising from the crypt? :gag:

I suspect one side got more out of this exchange than the other. In any event - congrats OBR, in finding someone to sign this.

And shoutouts to Arminius - glad to see you're still about. We shall be poaching you shortly. :ehm:

Anyone complaining that this treaty will never be used likely has some pruning of their own to do.

I think you are missing the point. This isn't a knock against the treaty as much as the signatories. 

I think you are missing the point. This isn't a knock against the treaty as much as the signatories. 

You are missing my point, I'm saying a pox on all yall's houses.