Looking to start an alliance with someone

Why start an alliance?

Civitas Solis is a new alliance that is always looking for ambitious individuals who are willing to put in the work to help build us into a great alliance. We value a family-like community, and reward hard work and commitment. If you want a role in helping to form an alliance, joining one like ours will allow you to contribute and help shape the alliance. 

It'd save you a lot of hard-work and time and still you'd be able to have a hand in building an alliance. Something you can really take pride in. 

If you're interested at all, let me know. Or, you can visit us at: http://cn-solis.org/index.php

Hello everyone, I am looking for someone to start an alliance with. Unfortunately, I can not help with webpage design, but will help run it. Please PM me if your interested.

It's far better to join an established alliance and work your way into having some experience.

Try out Los Pollos Hermanos, we've got an old community with plenty of opportunity for you to work your way in. We also provided ample support for economic growth and defense for your nation, as well as having some of the best allies in the game.

As far as our community structure, we're a fairly easygoing alliance - as in, we don't censor your thoughts - but we all have a friendly attitude towards each other. We're also growing fairly well in member count at the moment.

Take this from somebody who helped try to start one:

You will fail. 
Making an alliance and making it work is extremely hard and requires a hell of alot of time. Its also extremely frustrating, especially when things dont go as planned.
If you really want to make one, I suggest joining an old and established alliance first. Learn as much as you can about the game mechanics and planet Bob. THEN set out with some friends to make a new alliance.
If you want any advise, Im always happy to help.

If you're here publicly for your other founders - the most important members of any new alliance, you're not ready. Both resource, and experience wise. If you're determined, you can still try, but we politely recommend other paths, at least for the time being. You can revisit starting your own alliance down the road.

What I always recommend to new players is to learn about Cybernations. Get on the forums (welcome), read the [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page]CN wiki[/url], and get [url=http://www.cybernations.net/stats.asp]on irc[/url]. There's a wealth of information in all those places, and each one will be important if you want to understand, and enjoy the game. You'll want to read up on the alliances inviting you to join (the MCXA's or LPH's of the world), find and read the historic and current day Open World Forum (OWF) threads, and lurk / mingle on irc.

There are a lot of details I'm glossing over, but this is a brief to get you up to speed. If you're interested, talking to any of the fine people offering help, and trying other alliances first, will do you wonders. Fox Fire, others in this thread, myself and hundreds more are happy to help. Most alliances actively want new blood. Find someplace that interests you, and be honest with them. Jump in, and try your hand at their own internal affairs, alliance management. Remember you're not married to any one alliance. If you find yourself not enjoying yourself, let them know and show yourself out. Make sure you're polite, and go out on good terms. Try other places. The alliance, and players here, are all drastically different. You can find ones you'll love, hate, or are totally indifferent to.

See everything you can. If you ever start an alliance, it will be invaluable. Don't throw in the towel, and we're rooting for you. If something isn't working, take a breather, don't drag your feet, move on.

Hope I helped,

Cheers,

Edited by King William