The Righteous Jailbreak

In hopes of bringing ourselves closer together, D(o)RN and AE would like to announce the following!

DRN-AE.png

Righteous Jailbreak Treaty

Article I: [url=http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=1]Start Jailbreak Adventure[/url]

In the signing of this treaty, the Alternian Empire and Dominion of Righteous Nations (hereby the Signatories) agree to acknowledge and respect the inviolable sovereignty of one another. No member of either Signatory shall violate said sovereignty; be it through acts of war, or aiding an enemy of either signatory.

Article II: [url=http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=1&p=000014]Ask dungeon master[/url]

The Signatories shall share intelligence and information critical to each other’s safety where this does not conflict with other treaty obligations. They shall also engage in regular dialogue so as to ensure continued goodwill and foster co-operation towards their mutual objective of finding that pumpkin.

Article III: [url=http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=1&p=000033]There has never been, and never will be, a pumpkin in this Treaty[/url]

The Signatories shall foster and encourage bilateral economic and political co-operation. They shall also provide limited military assistance should either signatory come under the attack of a third party, where this does not involve inter-Alliance conflict. Both signatories reserve the right to aid one another, under any circumstances.

Article IV: [url=http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=1&p=000110]The only true prison is loneliness.[/url]

The signatories may cancel this treaty with a minimum of three (3) days private notice to be provided to one another prior to cancellation.

Signed for the Dominion of Righteous Nations:

GinoTheRoman - Sovereign

Louis XVI - Regent

Lucius Surana - Duke of Defense
Jack Whiterstein - Duke of Interior
Sir Kiloist - Magistrate of Finance
Revan09 - Magistrate of Education
Director V - Magistrate of Recruitment

Roundtable

GRIMLOCK - Knight

Mamaev - Knight

The Fritz - Knight

Hafiz - Knight

Signed for the Alternian Empire:

RevolutionaryRebel - Empress

Saniiro - Agent of Diplomaneuvering
Kronia Dolius - Agent of Auspisticizing

JohnHenryHolliday - Agent of War

Marc Rodin - Agent of Prosperity

Edit - Formatting hates me.

Edited by gowfanatic

I'm glad to see that this treaty has finally been announced! RevolutionaryRebel has been a great friend of DRN and we're happy to call the Alternian Empire a new ally of the Dominion :)

Glory to the Alternian Empire!

DRN Sovereign,

GinoTheRoman

Edited by GinoTheRoman

Well, isn't it great that you love each other so much!

19:30 LouisXVI [21:23:16] <RevRebel[AE]> IRC should have a gangsta mode

19:30 RevRebel[AE] implying that MK and GOONS are gangsters?

19:30 RevRebel[AE] Also implying that the above even pay attention to DRN's channel?

19:32 LouisXVI You're like that white guy who says he has swag and sags his pants. Justice for Trayvon, yo!

19:32 RevRebel[AE] Let me tell you about irony

19:32 LouisXVI ...they should also have a "stop reading homestuck you stupid fag" mode

19:32 RevRebel[AE] Haha oh wow

19:33 RevRebel[AE] So, this is a 'you are horrible because I hate your theme and white people can't make jokes about rap culture' 19:33 RevRebel[AE] notice?

19:35 LouisXVI No, this is a "get a grip GOONS and MK will never like you notice"

19:35 RevRebel[AE] Implying I want to be liked by GOONS and MK

19:36 LouisXVI Why else would you spend so much time on their forums? It's like a kid who has a crush on someone "I DON'T LIKE HER GO AWAY" 19:36 RevRebel[AE] A noisy micro demanding reps via its protector isn't usually a form of courting

19:37 RevRebel[AE] I spend time on a lot of forums, though I do admit spending too much time on MK's

19:38 LouisXVI They reaaalllly don't like you. 19:38 LouisXVI Also, you signed with the DRN. Shittiest alliance in CN. They're about to go under, too. 19:38 RevRebel[AE] That's the point

19:39 RevRebel[AE] I have contacts in their gov. I know they have internal disputes

19:39 LouisXVI Like whom? Kiloist?

19:40 RevRebel[AE] This is primarily positioning to ensure that when SHTF, we'll be able to take care of whoever gets caught in the lurch

19:40 LouisXVI Nom? Cyradis?

19:40 RevRebel[AE] One of those mentioned

19:40 LouisXVI Oh jeez, you're cool, abbreviating shit hits the fan.

19:41 RevRebel[AE] Whatever, If I wanted to win popularity contests, I wouldn't start an alliance themed around a bunch of webcomics

19:42 LouisXVI 19:41    Dionysus    revrebel is james bond

19:42 RevRebel[AE] ?

19:43 RevRebel[AE] I never got to start an embassy with MI6 either 19:43 RevRebel[AE]

Then again, I don't have any real reason for doing so either

Edited by Louis XVI

Well, isn't it great that you love each other so much!

19:30

LouisXVI

[21:23:16] <RevRebel[AE]> IRC should have a gangsta mode

RevRebel[AE]

implying that MK and GOONS are gangsters?

RevRebel[AE]

Also implying that the above even pay attention to DRN's channel?

19:32

LouisXVI

You're like that white guy who says he has swag and sags his pants. Justice for Trayvon, yo!

RevRebel[AE]

Let me tell you about irony

LouisXVI

...they should also have a "stop reading homestuck you stupid fag" mode

RevRebel[AE]

Haha oh wow

19:33

RevRebel[AE]

So, this is a 'you are horrible because I hate your theme and white people can't make jokes about rap culture'

19:33

RevRebel[AE]

notice?

19:35

LouisXVI

No, this is a "get a grip GOONS and MK will never like you notice"

19:35

RevRebel[AE]

Implying I want to be liked by GOONS and MK

19:36

LouisXVI

Why else would you spend so much time on their forums? It's like a kid who has a crush on someone "I DON'T LIKE HER GO AWAY"

19:36

RevRebel[AE]

A noisy micro demanding reps via its protector isn't usually a form of courting

19:37

RevRebel[AE]

I spend time on a lot of forums, though I do admit spending too much time on MK's

19:38

LouisXVI

They reaaalllly don't like you.

LouisXVI

Also, you signed with the DRN. Shittiest alliance in CN. They're about to go under, too.

RevRebel[AE]

That's the point

19:39

RevRebel[AE]

I have contacts in their gov. I know they have internal disputes

19:39

LouisXVI

Like whom? Kiloist?

19:40

RevRebel[AE]

This is primarily positioning to ensure that when SHTF, we'll be able to take care of whoever gets caught in the lurch

LouisXVI

Nom? Cyradis?

RevRebel[AE]

One of those mentioned

LouisXVI

Oh jeez, you're cool, abbreviating shit hits the fan.

19:41

RevRebel[AE]

Whatever, If I wanted to win popularity contests, I wouldn't start an alliance themed around a bunch of webcomics

19:42

LouisXVI

19:41    Dionysus    revrebel is james bond

19:42

RevRebel[AE]

?

19:43

RevRebel[AE]

I never got to start an embassy with MI6 either

19:43

RevRebel[AE]

Then again, I don't have any real reason for doing so either

Lol and I was called crazy? -_- I told them. I never wanted my name on the treaty.. I don't even know AE like that. 

Edited by Kilooo

FYI, this treaty was in the works for a long time. I do not know if I should be pleased or not that anyone would be taking notice of a PIAT involving a micro in any way, shape or form.

To think that people would be directly attacking this treaty is unusual. Are they attacking it because they care for the Alternian Empire? Because they care for DRN? Because they see that treaty as a threat to their own interests? There are many things to be assessed. Sadly(for them), none of them are sufficient to lead us from something that has been planned for longer than any outsider would realise.