Lews Therin

TTE boatswain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Nation Name:The Westlands
  • Alliance Name:Terran Empire

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:44 PM

I was warned seven hours ago (via gmail) that I had been given a "full warning" for "posting without a matching nation on these boards". I didn't check my email until after I was banned very recently (must have been within the last couple hours). 

Here's my situation:

I played Cybernations from March 2011 - November 2012 under the name "Ceaser Augustus". When I came back to the game earlier this year, I named myself Lews Therin. This was sort of a mistake, I should have stayed with Ceaser. But I didn't realize this at first, and after a few months I didn't really want to start over. 

When I rejoined my current alliance (Terran Empire) in April, everyone knew me as Ceaser. On top of that, I had previously held some diplomat jobs, so other alliances knew me as Ceaser too. On top of that, I took up the job of Deputy of Foreign Affairs and would be communicating with many of these other alliances. My name on all foreign alliance forums and the Terran Empire forum is "Ceaser". 

My decision was to go by "Ceaser" everywhere I could (CN forum, Alliances Forums, IRC). Unfortunately, I couldn't do that in game. 

TBH, I skimmed the rules.. If I knew that my forum username "must match either your in-game ruler or nation name exactly" I wouldn't have kept posting under this name. 

My question is: Would there be any way to possibly get my in-game name changed? If not, then I guess I'll have to stop using this account ("Ceaser"). Sincerely sorry for the mess I've made and not properly reading the rules before making this forum account. 

-Ceaser

#2 Lews Therin

Lews Therin

TTE boatswain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Nation Name:The Westlands
  • Alliance Name:Terran Empire

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:31 PM

#3 Veriti

Veriti

Harbringer of truth

• Senior Staff Gameplay Expert
  • 417 posts
  • Nation Name:Ei Jei
  • Alliance Name:CN Staff
  • CN:TE Nation Name:Ei Jei

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:18 AM

Done. See your PMs for more information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users