Round Predictions

I predict Citadel will war warriors due to last rounds many rendezvous. 

This whole XP thing provides more incentive for players in alliances to crush those who are not in an alliance... and war in general. 

TPC will get involved in a war before the 28th. If warriors and citadel do not war by the 30th I'll be surprised. 

What do you think will happen this round? 

DJRk27u.gif

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TPC and Citadel will never go to war. They may have a practice war but that's it. 

Let's be honest here, war doves doesn't like war. 

It would be nice to see Citadel and TPC vs. Warriors, Hellas, NDO, and OP

I predict someone will declare on NLN... War dodgers :headshake:

They are hardly war dodgers... just a very very unorganized alliance.

I said NDO vs Hellas due to them both having a similar standing... But that changed since then :P

Citadel vs TPC and OP because that would be the same number of nations on each side :P

NDO and Hellas have been good friends for quite a while, I doubt a war would occur. 

TPC and Citadel will never go to war. They may have a practice war but that's it. 

It would be nice to see Citadel and TPC vs. Warriors, Hellas, NDO, and OP

TPC and Citadel war is closer to happen than ever before.

Do you even know War Doves? Samwise actually likes war....

This round has already been crazy for us and it just started....
NLN is a pretty loosely organized alliance from my observation.

I predict many mergers for the smaller alliances once wars really start to kick off. And the ones who don't will be vaporized.
NAO however, is here to stay... Forever.

This round has already been crazy for us and it just started....
NLN is a pretty loosely organized alliance from my observation.

I predict many mergers for the smaller alliances once wars really start to kick off. And the ones who don't will be vaporized.
NAO however, is here to stay... Forever.

For us it's started better than we expected :D 2nd round for the Misfits and we hit 30 members.... I also see a lot of mergers.

Does anyone know what is happening with RE? Are they merging or have they lost a lot of members?

Can I just ask, WTF is this guy doing?

IDK but it looks like something naughty....?

For us it's started better than we expected :D 2nd round for the Misfits and we hit 30 members.... I also see a lot of mergers.Does anyone know what is happening with RE? Are they merging or have they lost a lot of members?

I believe NAO was around that size in our first round. We kicked a lot of people out though for either inactivity or not following orders. Hopefully your alliance isn't a majority of noobs. :P
I've noticed that there are a lot of noobs in TE until they start getting kicked around. Then they rage quit. XD

IDK but it looks like something naughty....?

I believe NAO was around that size in our first round. We kicked a lot of people out though for either inactivity or not following orders. Hopefully your alliance isn't a majority of noobs. :P
I've noticed that there are a lot of noobs in TE until they start getting kicked around. Then they rage quit. XD

Haha! Noobs always rage quit... But we have an active bunch of nations with experience and a lot of them are friends, so communication is good aswel :)

*Samwise rolls eyes

Yes, the neutrals joined tournament edition because we hate war so much, that we thought we'd come over and try to hippietize everyone over here too. That makes perfect sense. Because I don't get enough ridiculous stat and warchest collecting in SE. Riiiiight. Last round we fought in 4 wars. 2 we offensively DoWed, 1 defensive war against TPC, and then the end of round wars we DoWed everybody.

I predict a greater than usual number of new players/unaligned/small alliances will get beaten out of TE early due to the increased amount of raiding going on. It looks brutal out there for the little guys.

I predict Citadel will war warriors due to last rounds many rendezvous. 

I think if you have to pick just a couple of traits to define an updeclare they would be:

1. Targets having a higher average NS than yours.

2. Targets having more nukes and more nuke nations.

I WISH other alliances had the sack to war under those conditions, but very few do. It almost never happens anywhere in TE. In the first war against Citadel, as stated many times, Citadel not only had more nukes and a higher ns - the Warriors threw in another alliance that ALSO had a higher avg ns and nukes. Hell, I think Cowboy wanted to hit them again just because of the rampant sniveling in the first one. I can only think of one occasion of a war fitting the above conditions ever happening to the Warriors, and that was NDO hitting us in the first war of the round a few rounds ago. It was a response to us hitting them the previous round in NDO's first war ever. Bless you, Tevron.

I'd bet Citadel will make sure they have every advantage possible when they hit us. When you consider up-declares to be down-declares, it only stands to reason you see down-declares as up-declares. The only time I can ever think where Citadel might have made an actual up-declare? When they fought alongside us and NDO, against SUN and others, the round NDO hit us. Or the one after, I forget. Every other war they have picked has been a down-declare, highlighted by their first war of last round as an example.

There are plenty of alliances that have never made an up-declare though.

Y'all know who you are. So do the rest of us.

I bet nothing changes. It's been getting worse the last couple of rounds.

i wasn't aware sitting thinking about something was naughty

It looks like he has his hand in his pants...

I predict a greater than usual number of new players/unaligned/small alliances will get beaten out of TE early due to the increased amount of raiding going on. It looks brutal out there for the little guys.  I think if you have to pick just a couple of traits to define an updeclare they would be:1. Targets having a higher average NS than yours.2. Targets having more nukes and more nuke nations. I WISH other alliances had the sack to war under those conditions, but very few do. It almost never happens anywhere in TE. In the first war against Citadel, as stated many times, Citadel not only had more nukes and a higher ns - the Warriors threw in another alliance that ALSO had a higher avg ns and nukes. Hell, I think Cowboy wanted to hit them again just because of the rampant sniveling in the first one. I can only think of one occasion of a war fitting the above conditions ever happening to the Warriors, and that was NDO hitting us in the first war of the round a few rounds ago. It was a response to us hitting them the previous round in NDO's first war ever. Bless you, Tevron. I'd bet Citadel will make sure they have every advantage possible when they hit us. When you consider up-declares to be down-declares, it only stands to reason you see down-declares as up-declares. The only time I can ever think where Citadel might have made an actual up-declare? When they fought alongside us and NDO, against SUN and others, the round NDO hit us. Or the one after, I forget. Every other war they have picked has been a down-declare, highlighted by their first war of last round as an example. There are plenty of alliances that have never made an up-declare though.Y'all know who you are. So do the rest of us. I bet nothing changes. It's been getting worse the last couple of rounds.

We flew into the SUN last round. Can't get anymore updeclare than that. I don't think we've had a down declare yet...