Final Oceania Announcement

Oceania is a part of the New Pacific Order.
Oceania has always been a part of the New Pacific Order.

Cybernations014-2.png

People of Bob, I write to you today to inform you that Oceania will be merging into the New Pacific Order. We've had a good run here at OCN, starting off as a small alliance with a handful of friends from Tournament Edition and growing at one point to over fifty members with tens of thousands of nation strength.Nevertheless, our membership has fallen somewhat of late and we have decided that rather than continue going it alone, we will be better off joining up with our good friends over at NPO.

The NPO are a great bunch of people who we have had the pleasure of being allied with for most of our existence, and we are really excited to join them!

ts been a good ride. I want to thank our allies at Invicta, Avalanche, TORN and House Baratheon, as well as everyone else who stopped by and helped out.

o/ Oceania
o/ Big Brother

o/ NPO

o/ Past Allies

As a special bonus to commemorate the final days of OCN, Big Brother has graciously decided to raise the choco rations from 20 grams to 10 grams!

/s/

Big Brother

Inner Party: Mikey
Inner Party: Stelios

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

npoimperial2.png

Imperial Notice of Protection

Henceforth, the New Pacific Order will be protecting the Oceania AA for the next thirty days, or until the AA is evacuated; whichever comes first. Any attacks on the AA will be considered tantamount to an act of war against Pacifica herself.

Farrin Xies,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order

Red,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

Jrenster,
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs of the New Pacific Order

Lord Valleo,
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs of the New Pacific Order

Good luck, Pacifica is a good home.

Also Mikeyrox were you in =LOST= at one point? You seem vaguely familiar...

Yeah I joined LOST shortly before the Karma war and ended up leaving CN for a while a few months after TOP-CnG I think it was (can't really remember dates but I remember the wars :P)