Spear against the nuke.

I Ubuntu the Great leader of the Zulu alliance will not tolerate the insolence of any nation spying on a Zulu. On June 10th Jack Layton of NDPstan violated our sovereignty by spy on Ubuntu the Great and was careless enough so he was caught. Even though Jack Layton is at my level he has many improvements and wonders including nukes. This will not deter us. I the magnificent Ubuntu shall killen you for your act of disrespect and war. I hearby and thither to fore hence make this statement to his alliance mates. You join in or aid Jack Layton and you risk starting an alliance wide war with the Zulu. Then you will all die most dead indeed. So it is written so it shall be.

Our honor has been restored. Wrong doing has been admitted and terms agreed on. I Ubuntu the great in my magnificent benevolence shall not war against Jack Layton anymore. If the Zebra race the lion will the tiger stare at the oxen? Who shall emerge as the winner? The wheels spin and low shall be high the poor rich and the meek shall inherit Bob. The chickens shall not peck the cow and the cow shall not yield milk for the ass. I shall forgive my haters as I am the good Christian and the arm of god on planet Bob. Fear not you hating heathen. I Ubuntu the Great in my most forgiving manor forgive your ignorant statements as you not know what in the hell you do. You may thank me by sending money and tech. I shall pray for your repentance you evil haters. Those that support Zulu shall be blessed and will receive the grace given by god himself. You shall forever be listed as good and the haters shall be written as the bad. So it is written. So it shall be!

Our honor has been restored. Wrong doing has been admitted and terms agreed on. I Ubuntu the great in my magnificent benevolence shall not war against Jack Layton anymore. If the Zebra race the lion will the tiger stare at the oxen? Who shall emerge as the winner? The wheels spin and low shall be high the poor rich and the meek shall inherit Bob. The chickens shall not peck the cow and the cow shall not yield milk for the ass. I shall forgive my haters as I am the good Christian and the arm of god on planet Bob. Fear not you hating heathen. I Ubuntu the Great in my most forgiving manor forgive your ignorant statements as you not know what in the hell you do. You may thank me by sending money and tech. I shall pray for your repentance you evil haters. Those that support Zulu shall be blessed and will receive the grace given by god himself. You shall forever be listed as good and the haters shall be written as the bad. So it is written. So it shall be!

Victory for Zulu and her allies! Nation of Trout is happy to hear about this outcome