Amicitiae Nostrae Memoriam Spero Sempiternam Fore

This is indeed a sad day, this bloc has become more then just a collective treaty, it has grown to become something of a family over the years. That said while the doors may be officially closing on the halls of justice the friendship will always remain.

Today the Atom will hang up his tight spandex onesie ... but deep inside there will always beat the faint drum of the SuperFriend at heart!

3013662-the+atom.jpg

o/

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we go on

We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
Come whatever
We will still be 
Friends Forever 

o/ GOD

o/ RIA

o/ CSN

o/ R&R

o/ NPL

o/ MA

o/ ROK

o/ FARK

It was a long and prosperous road. It formed friendships that will never be broken. It was one that will forever been looked at and glorified in CN textbooks.

Flashy.png

Edited by lennybronx

The journey was long and exciting, the drinks were awesome and so was the conversation. Having been a part of SF for most of my existence, barring a few short periods where wanderlust won out, it is a sad day to wake up to this.

To all the SFers past, that ever took the time to mentor a n00b in another SF alliance, to all of you that i partnered with in war, to all of you that endured the endless drunken rants on irc, thanks for making this bearable and worthwhile so far. God Speed and Take Care.

This marks the end of the last bloc for which I coined the name. :(

The Superfriends, though they haven't been a major player in bloc politics for several years, have ALWAYS been a strategic consideration on everyone's part nevertheless. In no chapter of Planet Bob's history have the Superfriends been left out. It's all I could ask for as far as influence. The Superfriends' story is the Gilgamesh of Planet Bob. There are few things I am more proud of than to be a part of it.

RnR FA has just been getting a total wash in the last few days.  First they kill old protectorates, then withdraw from XX and now this?  Boy, talk about an alliance going through some changes.  This is wow... I'm shocked, even though I did hear this might be coming.

Congrats on managing to limp on for more than two years after you utterly lost relevance---a relevance that was, in the main, due to your affiliation with other blocs anyway.

Adios.

You wouldn't think people were trying to war and warred them if they lost relevance for over 2 years.

Usually irrelevant things stay irrelevant and usually one does not have a relationship of any kind with it.

You wouldn't think people were trying to war and warred them if they lost relevance for over 2 years.
Usually irrelevant things stay irrelevant and usually one does not have a relationship of any kind with it.

You should stop, you never sound as smart as you seem to think. Words have meaning in context, here relevance denotes being a political power player. SF have not been that for some time, they were only a consideration due to the marriage with XX.