From the Artist Formerly Known as Doom House

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to find anything nice to say about this. I commend GOONS for sticking with their allies, but horrible timing IMO. Makes you look out of touch. Even worse, you're making SF look good by comparison. :/

No..... You..... St.....op... Please.

I... can't... just.... no... I.... can't.....be.....li-li-literate.

Also congrats on the new treaty, MK and GOONS.

Edited by Rotavele

How is this bad timing?

SF just demonstrated their awareness of the political climate by disbanding. They realized they were in a quagmire, and now have broken free. This seems like just the opposite, and being announced at the same time highlights it. Don't worry though, I'm sure there are still a few DH fanboys out there that do not see it my way at all. ;)

SF just demonstrated their awareness of the political climate by disbanding. They realized they were in a quagmire, and now have broken free. This seems like just the opposite, and being announced at the same time highlights it. Don't worry though, I'm sure there are still a few DH fanboys out there that do not see it my way at all. ;)

It's just a MDoAP between two alliances...

It's just a MDoAP between two alliances...

Oh, you're right. My mistake, I didn't understand that Umbrella wasn't involved, well that changes everything. I now truly, earnestly, with all my heart believe that this was indeed a brilliant political move. My bad. :P

I never thought they did, I just thought they made it more obvious. With your power of observation it was clearly needed. :)

Seriously though, I do not hate MK or GOONS, I just think with most of SF and RnR moving forward that this makes you look stuck in old ways. Please nevermind my 'snarkiness', old habits die hard. Though, if you want to be offended by it I can learn to dislike you more. Your call.