640px-sengokuanddod_zpsb5976473.png

The Samurais of Destruction Accords

Preamble

The Disciples of Destruction and Sengoku, in recognition of their continued friendship and mutual interest, hereby enter this agreement to continue our camaraderie and provide for the defense and prosperity of one another.

Article I- Sovereignty

Each signatory formally recognizes the right of each alliance to exercise ultimate internal authority of their respective alliances.

Article II- Camaraderie

The memberships of each signatory commit to remain civil towards each other at all times, particularly in public channels, but also in private. The signatory alliances and their member states will treat each other with as much respect and decency as they would their own. Healthy debate, constructive criticism are to be encouraged, but both parties are expected to show tact and consideration by going through appropriate channels when addressing concerns.

Article III- Non-Aggression

No member of either signatory may participate in, support or condone military action against a member within the corresponding signatory. If such an incident does happen, the signatories will do what is necessary to ensure that the situation is settled amicably.

Article IV- Espionage and Information

Both
signed alliances agree under no circumstances shall either signatory
alliance engage in espionage against the other. The signatories agree to
share information that they come across that pertains to the other
alliance with the other signatory.

Article V- Military and Financial Assistance

a. Should either signatory become the victim of a unprovoked external aggression, or internal subversion, the corresponding signatory is encouraged, but not obligated to provide assistance, through, but not limited to, military or financial means.

b. Should either signatory initiate conflict or engage in warfare by reason of outside obligation, the corresponding signatory is encouraged, but not obligated, to provide whatever assistance it deems appropriate. The signatories shall share all information pertinent to said war.

Article VI- Amendments

Any amendments to this treaty must be first discussed and agreed upon by the appropriate government officials of each party, and undergo the appropriate processes.

Article VII- Withdrawal

Termination of this pact requires a 72 hours notice. This notice is required to be given firstly via private channels. The grace period may be truncated by mutual agreement of the signatories.

Signed for Sengoku,

Emperor,

hartfw

Shogun,

President SO

Daimyo of Foreign Affairs,

Dcrews
Gingervites

Daimyo of War,

bcortell

Daimyo of Internal Affairs,

dockingscheduled

Rōjū,

autosave36

Rogal Dorn

Signed for Disciples of Destruction,

The Elders,

Bassman
MrGross
Hormones

The Sword,

Malinok

The Voice,
Dragonaspect

The Hand,
Cadieness

The Blessed,
Bomber66
Power
jesse james

Edited by dockingscheduled

Congrats to the good people of AB and DoD.

May this relationship prove fruitful. 

I had forgotten to congratulate AB, very well done guys!

We normally get what we want even if we must use alternative means.

Welcome to the Platysphere, fellas.

Lol.
I think my strings are a little loose.

Not sure if this needs to be said but the decision to go ahead with this treaty was a conscious decision made by both parties. Whether they line up with a third party's agenda played no part, it's coincidental.

I'm sure you'll read into this what you will but thought I should make that much clear. Edited by Dcrews

Not sure if this needs to be said but the decision to go ahead with this treaty was a conscious decision made by both parties. Whether they line up with a third party's agenda played no part, it's coincidental.

Confirmation through denial.

Edited by James Spanier