Commonwealth Government Update

csnbanner.jpg

csnflagmed.jpg

Greetings Bob. It is with great sadness that we announce the official resignation of Liz Girard of Elisabethan from her position as the Head of State and de facto Empress of the Commonwealth. I had both the opportunity and pleasure to work with Liz over the last two years as her second-in-command (and even longer before that as Minister of Foreign Affairs/Head Diplomat). The dedication she showed to the Commonwealth was second to none. Perhaps it is because I worked with her so long that I am biased, but the amount of effort, time, and energy she put into the alliance was, and is, unrivaled. Just like her predecessors before her, we wish her a happy, quiet, and uneventful retirement. She definitely deserves it. In light of her resignation, I have replaced Liz as the Head of State of the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations. A bittersweet promotion for sure, but a promotion all the same. Cheers

Signed,

SpacingOutMan, Head of State

http://cncommonwealth.com
#CSN on irc.coldfront.net

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic