An Alliance with a Improper Name

Tom Marvolo Riddle

So I was looking through the blog post and saw AnimeDisneyFreaks post talking about that nation remaining in an alliance called Aurora Borealis, otherwise known as the Northern Lights on Planet Earth. Now, most people wouldnt catch the error, but I did.

Seeing as all nations are, at least partially, located on Planet Bob. So, seeing as the Aurora Borealis specifically applies to earth and  no where else, wouldn't the name be improper? I get it, if thats your alliance name, fine, but Scientifically speaking, the name does not fit the game.

Just something I thought I would point out.

Other planets do have them. Nice try though.

Sad to say your wrong. While other planets will have similar affects on there atmosphere, they still are not called Aurora Borealis.

On every planet they go by different names, even though they have similar effects.

Sad to say your wrong. While other planets will have similar affects on there atmosphere, they still are not called Aurora Borealis.

On every planet they go by different names, even though they have similar effects.

Now you're just trying to split hairs. Why do all the alliances have English names when English is only spoken on Earth????????????????????????????????????

There's nothing improper about them besides that.

Never said it was offensive, just said it was scientifically improper.

And yes there are nations on other planets, just ones outside of our Solar System.  If human type life exists land ownership exist meaning nations exist.

And considering there are ainfinite number of universes meaning there are a infinite number of planets means there are infinite numbers of lifes.

I always suspected my alliance didn't actually exist. Thank you for clearing that up.

Auroras, the scientific name for these phenomena, exist on many planets. Borealis roughly translates to northern, so who says planet Bob does not have one?

Either way, it is a dazzling light show and we like it so we're not going anywhere :)

Edited by jutopia

Never said it was offensive, just said it was scientifically improper.

And yes there are nations on other planets, just ones outside of our Solar System.  If human type life exists land ownership exist meaning nations exist.

And considering there are ainfinite number of universes meaning there are a infinite number of planets means there are infinite numbers of lifes.

You are so right, Aurora Borealis is a specific term to here and the rest of our entire vocabulary isn't specific to here.  Any life in the universe will speak English and call their collections of people under a government to be nations.  

So much scientific insight I'm drowning.

Speaking of that, TOP is the The Order of the Paradox.  Now, that hardly seems logical.  Paradoxes with order? Psh.

We also have the Orange Defense Network (what, do you guys just wear orange all day or do you protect orange fields?)

And worst of all, we have Umbrella.  You do realize you aren't a real umbrella, right?

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Why is no one using this logic to ban the New Pacific Order?

They even still use #nsa - everything about them is specific to something else! Edited by Neo Uruk

You are so right, Aurora Borealis is a specific term to here and the rest of our entire vocabulary isn't specific to here.  Any life in the universe will speak English and call their collections of people under a government to be nations.  

So much scientific insight I'm drowning.

Speaking of that, TOP is the The Order of the Paradox.  Now, that hardly seems logical.  Paradoxes with order? Psh.

We also have the Orange Defense Network (what, do you guys just wear orange all day or do you protect orange fields?)

And worst of all, we have Umbrella.  You do realize you aren't a real umbrella, right?

There's no Protoss on Earth or Planet Bob. You shouldn't exist or ever been thought of. Game over (Zerg won)

There's no Pacific or Atlantic oceans (sorry NADC, NATO, and NPO goodbye).

Gentle Persons

We have been swayed by the overwhelming logic of this argument and will henceforth be known as the group of sentient life forms organized for a joint purpose of honouring a dark hued particular flora sub genus from an as yet unknown celestial body in heliocentric system in undiscovered realm of the cosmos and it's convenient parallel dimensions.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

So I was looking through the blog post and saw AnimeDisneyFreaks post talking about that nation remaining in an alliance called Aurora Borealis, otherwise known as the Northern Lights on Planet Earth. Now, most people wouldnt catch the error, but I did.

Seeing as all nations are, at least partially, located on Planet Bob. So, seeing as the Aurora Borealis specifically applies to earth and  no where else, wouldn't the name be improper? I get it, if thats your alliance name, fine, but Scientifically speaking, the name does not fit the game.

Just something I thought I would point out.

Do we not have anything better to do? Now go get under your rock and stay this time!

There's no Pacific or Atlantic oceans (sorry NADC, NATO, and NPO goodbye).

Damn, we survived so long only to go out like this :(

Good night sweet prince.