R&R Announcements Re: Protected AA's

YsgzX.jpg

Whenever an ally or protectorate disbands, we have the tendency to protect the AA for an unspecified amount of time. Over the years as you might imagine, we have collected a few of those AA's. Most of them have been completely abandoned, some of them have a few inactive nations on them. As of today R&R withdraws its protection of all those defunct AA's. To make my life easier and the life of raiders harder, I'm not gonna list all these AA's. Suffice to say, if we don't have them listed as allies on our wiki we're no longer protecting them. 

Signed,

EgoFreaky 

R&R President

I suppose that is why your treaty with FOK is still listed on the wiki.

Should we take its addition to the page as express warning of their de-merger from NG?

We still consider our FOK treaty as valid.

Pretty sure it was never removed.

Actually, someone removed it without informing us. It was re-added to avoid confusion.

I suppose that is why your treaty with FOK is still listed on the wiki.

Should we take its addition to the page as express warning of their de-merger from NG?

Not really, according to FOK's charter they can't merge/disband. Hence what most people see as a merge into NG we saw as a mass move. With after the 'merger' about 20-30 nations left on the AA I wouldn't call that a stretch since I see many 'alliances' that can't claim those kind of numbers. Seeing they never canceled the treaty and we felt no need to do it back then, it's still active.

During the Dave war (well after most of FOK going to NG) several FOK nations actually came to us and fought by our side to honor the treaty. Since then the AA has slowly turned into a ghost town. Now you can ask the question if it isn't time for us to cancel it, but thats a different issue. This announcement was just to clean up some administrative mess that the occasional protection notice brings. And the addition of FOK on our wiki was to correct the fact that someone removed it without our knowing or consent. 

The message is clear: you rogue RnR protected AAs that have no one on them at your own peril.

Obviously not so clear.. I think the message was 1. We're not protecting them anymore and 2. that some of them still contain nations..

It's okay though, it was a very long announcement with many big words.

edit: added reply to CH

Edited by EgoFreaky

The recent recruiting successes have little to do with katashimon13 :P

Oh crap.... I'll have to rethink our revised recruitment PM then....  :psyduck:

rawwwl.... me dino you join npl rawwww nowww

do it

raw

All those focus group sessions for nothing!

o rly ?   xP

rawr

Lyner you beat me in the Thunderdome once and you think you have to out-do me at everything! Can't you just let me have the katalect title for a few moments before waltzing in and showing off with your perfectly honed dino linguistic skills.

rawr :awesome: