Good night, Sweet Prince.

Typical DH behavior, one defeat and already give up.

A single instance makes it typical how?  :wacko:

No matter. I pushed for GOONS withdrawal near the end of my time there (with very little support lol), for similar general reasons, so I can understand this move. Praise of third parties with agendas aside realistically speaking all three will be just fine with or without DH.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to sue MK for custody over GOONS ? (I had to :( )

But on a serious side best of luck to all parties involved. DH was great. 

I asked on IRC and GOONS will be disbanding, with a 50/50 split of the membership.

A single instance makes it typical how?  :wacko:

It ins't my fault if you are perceiving this behavior just now. MK, GOONS and Umbrella are comprised for spoiled children that quits when things don't go the way they want. 

It ins't my fault if you are perceiving this behavior just now. MK, GOONS and Umbrella are comprised for spoiled children that quits when things don't go the way they want. 

You're trying too hard.  Take a breather, go get some air, maybe a nice nights sleep and give it another go tomorrow.

I seem to recall NPO and IRON canceling on each other after they both fell the first time. They signed their treaty again once their images had been rehabilitated.

tl;dr

You can have friendship without a treaty. Congrats to Umbrella and best of luck to the rest of DH moving forward. 

Edit: has to had. 

Edited by TimLee

A lot of credit is due to any alliance that has the gumption to look with a critical eye at itself--where it is and where it wants to be--and act boldly to make changes cleanly.  Good work, Umbrella.

Edited by Schattenmann

So bloc membership withdrawn, but individual MDoAPs are still active right?

Like LoTS mentioned, the treaty with goons still exists, however MK and Umbrella do not have an external treaty.

Wayward brothers, part in peace. We all have things we must do, and one can't fault the other when those things are different.

As most of you have known for around the past two and a half years Doomhouse has been a household name among CN if you liked it or not. I cannot take credit for the creation of the bloc of the Mushroom Kingdom, Umbrella, and GOONS

I can, and I still think this is tragic. :/