The Scales and Sword Turn Four

By now, you will know us as either:

A) That enlightened and courageous band of saints, comprised of some of the best political thinkers from all corners of the Cyberverse, that sticks to its beliefs and brings much needed excitement into the world.
or
B) That annoying, pedantic, irrelevant micro that thinks it deserves some kind of attention beyond its size.

"sticks to its beliefs." I'll take that one.

Congratulations, Cult of Justitia. I hope you do her justice.

Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone. 

We tend to attract a lot of veterans with lots of old friends, and while we're here I thought I might let you all know that we've recently lost TheTemplar, an old-timer who came to us via merger with Dark Nations Association and who we'll miss (ProdigalMoon might have more to add); bigdaddychacha, an ODN spy sent by the evil OsRavan who drank the Kool Aid and never looked back :P ; and JEDCJT, a longtime CNRPer who'll be missed, I'm sure.

"sticks to its beliefs." I'll take that one.

Congratulations, Cult of Justitia. I hope you do her justice.

I hope we deliver Her justice.  ;)  Thanks, Dream.

Most excellent to hear - and in two days, I shall celebrate my thousandth day in the CoJ. Rather fitting celebration! My nation is also a little over four years old - so I suppose I am also celebrating my own four year anniversary as well. The Aether Empire sends her best wishes to all of Digiterra - may you see the light of lady Justitia.

Belated Happy Birthday, or something. I always thought you guys were kind of annoying and posted too much, but hey, at least you post well written and thoughtful things that make for a good read even if I tend to disagree with them.

Traitors to the Browncoats Shatteman and Nintenderek, may you burn in the vilest Alliance prison for all eternity.

Is this seriously still a thing?  And people still think I knew about it before hand?  Almost 5 years later?  Seriously?

Edited by Nintenderek

Is this seriously still a thing?  And people still think I knew about it before hand?  Almost 5 years later?  Seriously?

Seriously? Serious. Are you seriously asking if he's upset about whatever it was that happened 5 years ago? You can't tell by his posting?