A Non Grata Announcement

As Non Grata deals with its current rogue issues, I'm coming to the OWF to politely ask that people stop sending aid to

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=185740

and

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=64823

Despite what they may promise, you won't be recieving any tech from them, and you'll be earning my ire very quickly. If this keeps happening, your alliance will be held responsible for the actions of its membership. Consider this fair warning.

-Caustic

-ncc

-Tito

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caustic why you attacking nigras?

Are you actually serious right now? Read the OP. If its still not clear, Nigras aided riddick and when called on it, said he would continue to do so. Let that be a template for what will happen to anyone else who insists on aiding an enemy of NG. Lesson learned.

Edited by Caustic

Lack of sellers is leading people to desperate measures, apparently :P

Why people would send aid to a guy under the "End Game" alliance affiliation is beyond me, though.

Same reason they'd send aid to someone in an alliance named Anarchy. :P

I give it less than 24 hours after the OP was posted before someone else sends aid and then says "well sorry, man, i didn't know, get off my back!!11"

Several alliances have @#($&* with us in the past over dumb simple stuff like this. They got messed up for their trouble. Anyone is free to do what they will, this post merely states what we (and our allies) are prepared to do about it. Not aiding rogues has been the CN standard since the beginning.

Edited by Caustic

A reasonable request and a fair warning? You monsters!

Best of luck to my brothers in NG as they stomp out their rogue issues.

Edited by The Warrior

As much as Caustic needs some Milk of Magnesia, rogues are getting sickening. It belies the lack of willingness to work towards the goal of crushing your enemies through alliance warfare or political warfare.

Not sure the more inactive schleps will get the message though but we'll see.

Informed all the inactive schleps I care about via private PM.  Hope that works.

People who send out requests for deals and/or cash when they are in the process of attacking others (I don't care who or what alliance) annoy me.  Do your business if you have to, but leave others out of it. 

Get them, NG.

Edited by White Chocolate

But my Nigras promised me the world for a small fee of $3m  :v:

Edit: Also - when did people become too daft to peak at war screens before sending aid to someone on a mirco????

Edited by Rayvon