Invicta Announcement

invicta1small.png

Invicta's 6th Birthday

I come before you today to announce Invicta's 6th year of existence. Invicta was founded on 5/26/2007 by Dawny and DoubleU, and we have come a long way. Whether you like us or not, 6 years is quite the accomplishment for any alliance, especially for one that has been through as much as we have. We may not be the biggest alliance, the most influential, or the most popular, but we are our own community that has survived for 6 full years and we don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. But more importantly, we could not have done it alone. On behalf of Invicta and myself, I would like to thank all of our allies, both past and present. I would also like to thank all of our former Presidents as well as our former and current government. If it weren't for our allies and hard-working government I don't believe we would have made it half as far as we have. Last, but hardly least, I would like to thank all of the membership of Invicta (current and previous) because you all have truly made Invicta... well... Invicta. From the wild IRC nights to just plain bizarre Skype Calls, it is my honor and great pleasure to lead Invicta into it's 7th year of existence.

So join us in #Invicta for the next week to celebrate our birthday, swap war stories, joke around, or just to chat. 

o.gif Invicta

Red Dawn - Econ / Senate Bloc with CoJ and UCR

MDoAP with Legion
MDoAP with USN
MDoAP with The Last Republic
MDoAP with CSN
ODoAP with NpO
ODAP with TTE
ODAP with DB4D
ODP with SUN
NAP with Alpha Omega
Edited by rotty

Congrats on living about two years outside of NPO's asshole.

You would know about living on the inside wouldn't you, since you have been jumping around different alliances up the arse of a certain alliance for years.

Edited by the rebel

You would know about living on the inside wouldn't you, since you have been jumping around different alliances up the arse of a certain alliance for years.

Yeah, you caught me. Wait, no you didn't. Over the last 2-3 years, there is no "certain alliance" that my alliances have all held a tie to, or even a sphere of influence.

Red Dawn - Econ / Senate Bloc with CoJ and UCR

MDoAP with Legion
MDoAP with USN
MDoAP with The Last Republic
MDoAP with CSN
ODoAP with NpO
ODAP with TTE
ODAP with DB4D
ODP with SUN
NAP with Alpha Omega

Just a few questions, seeing as there are some inconsistencies between this list and your wiki. Is the SUN treaty a PIAT or ODP? And I'm assuming there's no difference between an ODoAP and a ODAP?
Edited by Kochers