Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

STAFlagModified.png

Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

I am pleased to announce that the Siberian Tiger Alliance has once again passed the 3 million total nation strength mark. Behold the glory!

3MNS_zps0ddc8be0.jpg

We have passed this milestone many times in both directions but it has been a long time coming this time around so this visit is cause for a true celebration. Many thanks to the members of the alliance for their hard work in growing their nations with special thanks to Eregor and Conistonslim for their efforts in growing our numbers and improving and maintaining our tech dealing department.

I thank you all for taking time to read my serious announcement packed with lovely content.

Za Sibir'!

Crown Prince Mishka of Tygaland

Supreme Chancellor of the Siberian Tiger Alliance

High Priest and Grand Arbiter of the Church of Moralism™

Edited by Tygaland

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realised it was exactly one year ago today we announced the passing of 2m NS. It's been a bumpy road back to 3M with the deletion of so many long term members. Thank you Eregor for putting the effort into recruiting so many new and contributing tigers.  Za Sibir’!

Edited by conistonslim

Well its good to see something from STA other than D43th at any rate. Would like to see more of you in the future.

The prophecies of Drompper state "quality over quantity". D34th does not subscribe to the prophecies which means he posts more here than at STA HQ which is fine by us.

Also, hello D34th. :awesome:

Edited by Tygaland

Yawn......what took you so long? 3 mil NS? PSH, We did the same in just over 30 days after fighting Umbrella the widely recognized 'scariest' alliance on bob.

Epic fail of laziness, and waste of digital space ITT, but ive come to expect that out of Tyga so at least there is consistency.

Congrats on your 'accomplishment' after months of sitting around doing nothing ;)

Yawn......what took you so long? 3 mil NS? PSH, We did the same in just over 30 days after fighting Umbrella the widely recognized 'scariest' alliance on bob.

Epic fail of laziness, and waste of digital space ITT, but ive come to expect that out of Tyga so at least there is consistency.

Congrats on your 'accomplishment' after months of sitting around doing nothing ;)

I recall a period of time when Valhalla was disbanded.  Those were good times.

Za Sibir!

-omfg

Edited by omfghi2u2

If you say my name 3 times I'll instantly show up, unless I'm sleeping, then it will take longer.

Congrats to us! Za Sibir'!

Also, chefojoe, Valhalla fought Umbrella? I don't remember that, please link to your DoW on them. 

@Tyga, quantity is a quality all of its own. You n00b.

Edited by D34th

Do you want a medal? Go merge and throw away NS at Umbrella again. 

Code Brown in Alliance Announcements.