attn world

Ardus

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fixed the TPF error, adjusted the TPF-INT connection to be more visually pleasing to me, removed R&R from XX and connected it to FARK & MHA.  I'm displeased about how I have the treaties running right through the XX circle, but it was either that, long looping lines which are hard to follow, or another major overhaul.  As it is a beautiful day here, I'm not willing to commit the time to the last option at present, but it's probably coming soon:  rotating the South Pole so that Sentinel is on the very bottom would greatly shorten the north-south lines.  Also, with R&R departed from XX, I can spread things out a little more down there and hopefully replace some of the awful curves with straight lines.

Coming soon:  GO and maybe CoJ, but at this point it's really more fun to tweak them through exclusion.

Coming soon:  GO and maybe CoJ, but at this point it's really more fun to tweak them through exclusion.

Hah, we don't care what you do; when CoJ activates a treaty, we're not the ones who'll be surprised based on a faulty treaty web.

Edited by Schattenmann

Let us know when you're done so that we can cancel all our current treaties and sign a bunch of new ones and completely ruin everything.

EDIT: Oh wait you started this before we left Doomhouse lol.

Good work, Ardus tears keep the wheels of TOP moving (and the pony-based glue keeps everything relatively intact).

So first reactions, on a scale of zero to ragequit how annoyed are you by all the adjustments you are having/will have to make to the web? Do you feel like the collective unconscious is singling you out and forcing all these alterations just to make your project difficult?

So first reactions, on a scale of zero to ragequit how annoyed are you by all the adjustments you are having/will have to make to the web? Do you feel like the collective unconscious is singling you out and forcing all these alterations just to make your project difficult?

well my first reaction was "death to sf" but

I used to keep a web consisting of only MD+ level treaties. It was indeed a mess. It's interesting now as a snapshot of the world sometime around/between the grudge or dave war, but nothing else. For the labor involved they become out of date quickly without maintenance. It's all good fun though.

3d script generated maps are probably best though for ease of use.