I've gotta give mad props to the War Doves.  Their counter attacks were very well coordinated and they worked well together.  They're some of the toughest opponents I've fought so far this round.

I've gotta give mad props to the War Doves.  Their counter attacks were very well coordinated and they worked well together.  They're some of the toughest opponents I've fought so far this round.

Thank you JonBoy. We appreciate your kind words. TPC fought well (and still is fighting well since we're technically still at war until update.)

B-)

Congratz to all here! 

Any one has Final Stats...? :)

B-)

Congratz to all here! 

Any one has Final Stats...? :)

I can give you "round about" stats. I have all these screenshots of me threatening Kurd, but surprisingly none of our's and TPC's numbers before this war started.

From our growth charts:

TPC's total NS on the 18th: 397,437

WD's total NS on the 18th: 395, 691

TPC's total NS on the 23rd: 184, 676

WD's total NS on the 23rd: 237,597

At the start of the war we had roughly the same total NS. We (War Doves) had a nuke advantage (I wanna say 20ish?), and tech advantage. TPC led everything else with more avg NS and more infra.

Here's a screenshot for today since I couldn't get one yesterday.

TPC-WDendstats_zps0deab39b.jpg

Thanks for the stats Sam. War Doves are victorious! :frantic:

B-)

Certainly...!  Congratz to all again!   That's the Way to do it ...!  Keep it going! ;)

Yeah, the tech advantage cost us a lot of infra; most of WD started at 500 tech and full airforces, and a handful kept buying back to that. Most of those guys also had huge amounts of cash, though, so they could certainly afford it. 

Yeah, the tech advantage cost us a lot of infra; most of WD started at 500 tech and full airforces, and a handful kept buying back to that. Most of those guys also had huge amounts of cash, though, so they could certainly afford it. 

Tech also isnt as easily destroyed as infra, so that undoubtedly played a role in us being able to keep more total NS in the end.

Damn dude.  Admit defeat and quit making excuses!  After all, you DOW'ed.    :rolleyes:

Edited by Thomasj_tx