When all are one and one is all. To be a rock and not to roll.

250px-Flag_of_Kashmir.jpg

Kashmiri Co-Prosperity

Kashmir, holding to the school of thought that global politics needs much less entanglement in the way of absolute treaties,  knowing full well, and understanding that global politics is a place of conflicting moral obligations and conflicting treaty obligations-- acknowledges that in this world of chaos there are those among us who would stake their right to defend and assist as they please.

Understanding that public policy toward all aspects of cybernation politics changes daily, Kashmir submits that alliances are bound only by true feelings of friendship and co-prosperity. It is with this submission that Kashmir accepts co-prosperity as the only means necessary to legally aid and assist, in aggressive or defensive, diplomatic, economic, or military tasks-- if so determined by the governance of Kashmir.

Kashmiri co-prosperity is defined by her government and those foreign parties who have accepted the principles of Kashmiri co-prosperity. Kashmiri co-prosperity consist conceptually as an agreement to the principles of non-aggression, optional defense and optional aggression. 

Each alliance privy to Kashmir’s co-prosperity sphere is an independent signatory and the relationship between various signatories shall be considered independent of one another and a separate accord altogether. Kashmiri co-prosperity does not imply friendship between signatories but does promote non aggression. 

Swan_Song.gif

Edited by YOLO SWAG

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is a version of Moldavi Doctrine plus a NAP mixed with DoN format where just one side need to sign it. 

In your desperation for originality you created a monster who still is unoriginal. 

Actually D34th, neither side needs to sign anything (although Rayvon obliged you). There's nothing to sign after all.

I sense the synapses aren't firing, I'll help. It's a public affirmation of a private agreement. Think of it as a compromise between a formal treaty and a paperless arrangement. Should you require a label to wrap your mind around that however YOLO actually spelled it out in the second sentence of the third paragraph.

Actually D34th, neither side needs to sign anything (although Rayvon obliged you). There's nothing to sign after all.

Not my fault if the document speak about signatories:

Each alliance privy to Kashmir’s co-prosperity sphere is an independent signatory and the relationship between various signatories shall be considered independent of one another and a separate accord altogether. Kashmiri co-prosperity does not imply friendship between signatories but does promote non aggression. 

I sense the synapses aren't firing, I'll help. It's a public affirmation of a private agreement. Think of it as a compromise between a formal treaty and a paperless arrangement. Should you require a label to wrap your mind around that however YOLO actually spelled it out in the second sentence of the third paragraph.

If it has signatories, it's because a document exists to be signed, if a document exist it is formal. So there is no middle term. 

@YOLO SWAG a good measurement of having way too much time on your hands is also waste your time measuring the free time other people have. Nice to know that both of us has a lot of free time. 

@SirWilliam By saying I'm wrong you're saying that your document is wrong, so I'm ok with that. Next time pay more attention to the words that you use not conflict with the objectives of your "paperless document". 

36271634.jpg

@SirWilliam By saying I'm wrong you're saying that your document is wrong, so I'm ok with that.

This makes literally no sense. :wacko:

edit: Reading comprehension, dear friend. There is no document.

Next time pay more attention to the words that you use not conflict with the objectives of your "paperless document".

Ok, next time I'll be sure to pay more attention to the words I use, those being my words and all that you took issue with. :rolleyes:

Nice graphic. Your job was to stumble in, latch on to the last paragraph, and bow out once you realized you were wrong (but not before trying to save face with an asinine premise)? Good, good on you.

Edited by SirWilliam