Hellas Declaration of War on The Warriors

I hope it's not the last round, but if so at least we're all going out in style!

Warriors (and you Clash, as their leader and spokeperson)  set the style when attacked Citadel 5 days after our first war, and then attacked us for a second time in the same round 10 days after. Very classy.

I hope your money is where your mouth is, because yes, we are going to have a hell of a round end.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To claim the TE leader in casualties is a flag runner is just outright silliness.

Not going to comment on anything else, but this is often false :P

Warriors (and you Clash, as their leader and spokeperson)  set the style when attacked Citadel 5 days after our first war, and then attacked us for a second time in the same round 10 days after. Very classy.

I hope your money is where your mouth is, because yes, we are going to have a hell of a round end.

Oh please. You trying to bring this up again?

First of all, both of our first 2 wars on Cit were called downdeclares by ignorant idiots such as yourself. How did those wars turn out? Well, personally I think they ended in stalemates really, but you have some claiming Cit won both. So make up your mind.

The proof is in the pudding

5 days out of war

5 days out of war

5 days out of war

5 days out of war

try a new line

10 days out of nuclear anarchy

because OP had no nukes after the first few days of war

NO, declaring war on Citadel 5 days after Citadel was engaged in a 10 day war is not acceptable. You had 30 days or so WITHOUT WAR and you had a statistics advantage already. If that's not a downdeclare, what are you smoking?

After you somehow coughed up the opportunity to demolish us, despite the fact that no one had a war chest and was still in recovery, was just the first benefit of having Cowboy as a leader. Then you launch attacks against us 9 days later and still get your bums handed to you, complaining about how unfair it is that Citadel, particularly me, espionaged you during the war. A little hypocritical considering you guys were doing prewar spyops three days before the war. 

Classless and hopeless warriors. Just play the game. 

NO, declaring war on Citadel 5 days after Citadel was engaged in a 10 day war is not acceptable. You had 30 days or so WITHOUT WAR and you had a statistics advantage already. If that's not a downdeclare, what are you smoking?

Aww come on, you're just making some of this up. In the first war:

You had a higher average NS than we did (and did the second war too).

You had more nukes than we did.

We added in another alliance along with you - that ALSO had more average ns than we did.

All of that is 100% true, I'm not the one who makes up stats around here.

Edited to add: Wait, you also say your first war was a 10 day war? Wow.

Why should anyone ever believe you about anything. LOL

Edited by Clash

Clash, I said the Citadel government didn't give any specific orders in spying  and we didn't - except to spy the nukes.

If even our members did more spyops than yours -I don't know that though  - it still doesn't negate what I said.

You go out "in style?" What style is that?

Also, slow down, man. I see your job is growing on you :P

While do I say some pretty harsh things about what tripe people spew around here, at least I never try to attack anyone's personal lives. Watch yourself, old man. Anyways YES it actually does completely prove wrong what you said here:

As it is, Warriors did perform those spy  operations to decrease the tax collections after the war on our members, who didn't do it to Warriors...talk about cheap shots..not that I'm surprised

I am not just making stuff up over here - I am posting stats that everyone can check in-game. What you said there was 100% completely outright a lie - and it's not ME saying that, its the game itself. Since you are not telling the truth here - why should people believe your truth elsewhere? You tried your best to get us to attack and stomp Hellas right out of the gate. Well, we don't do that sort of stuff, which is why Cowboy hit YOU guys instead. He found you disingenuous. Trying to kiss Hellas' butts here is kind of silly.

Your boy swazz first thought he was TPC's viceroy, and then here he apparently thinks he is Hellas' minister of war. I think he alone ran more spy gov attacks than anyone in our alliance last war, and as an alliance you guys ran what, 8 straight, just where you got caught? Swazz sure is lying right through his rotting teeth in this thread. That dude is more full of crap than a country outhouse :)

ANYWAYS.

Garion and CaveJohnson are absolutely top quality people, just want that on record. Myriam keeps on doggedly nuking me, which I completely appreciate and love her for. Perhaps most importantly: While bomb and I might talk some smack at each other here on the forums, in-game we seem to be having a blast (pun intended) and he and I have engaged in constant good-times commentary on our war together, especially the weirdnesses. He's proving to be a pretty decent fellow. In game at least. lol

Thanks for the casualties Hellas!

After you somehow coughed up the opportunity to demolish us, despite the fact that no one had a war chest and was still in recovery, was just the first benefit of having Cowboy as a leader. Then you launch attacks against us 9 days later and still get your bums handed to you, complaining about how unfair it is that Citadel, particularly me, espionaged you during the war. A little hypocritical considering you guys were doing prewar spyops three days before the war. 

Classless and hopeless warriors. Just play the game. 

You certainly are a tool.

The first war, was for the most part an even war. We did have a little advantage in Warchests, yes (and nukes). But that doesnt come into play until you are forced to fight on for longer than your cash can carry you or until you run out of nukes. That is part of the reason we decided to end the war after the end of the first round.

So once again, YOU ARE A TOOL.

I am the minister of war for Warriors not hellas. Get it straight, I wrote your declaration of war against Citadel the first war. I almost posted your DOW for you the 2nd time but I restrained myself. I NEVER spoke for TPC. All I said was something along the lines of they could kill you if they wanted to. Which is true - they're unique people but I respect their methods. I probably still run a lot of spy ops, my spies always come down with cabin fever when warriors goes into a downdeclare or gets updeclared on. 

Before you go to war next time clash, have me write the DOW. I'm much more punctual than you are and I do a better job. Besides, it's not like your guys know how to blitz anyway. 

We don't need to hit people that are inactive lol. And Tucker will get those nukes spied away don't worry. 

spy attempts-2

nukes destroyed-0

nukes donated to Hellas-9

:popcorn:

Edited by dewe48

I am the minister of war for Warriors not hellas

So to sum up your general snivelling, in your many generally silly posts:

You are mad because you declared war on you twice, and even though in both wars you declared you were fighting against bigger nations than yourselves. Even though you claim you won both wars, you are still all kinds of mad about you declaring the wars in the first place. So you continue to post silly things where you figure nobody was notice how silly you are being, because you post pictures at you that "red herring" away from your silliness about the wars you declared anyways. This is why you repeatedly spied governments etc against you, yet still cried like a newborn about when you did it to yourself.

That close? I honestly think you have only yourself to blame.

Edited by Clash

Why do you think I'm mad? I don't think you understand how easily entertained I am. I live an extremely serious and uptight life so this game makes a good outlet for entertainment. 

Anyway,

The leader of your organization, cowboy, sent me an in game message when you guys finally caught me spying during the second war. He was the one crying.  You guys spied before the war occurred but when I turned the tables you got a wittle upset? I don't claim to have won both wars. As an individual, I was successful  the first war and without any doubts I won against all my targets. As a whole, Citadel also won that war too. During the second war, Cowboy, Yourself, and your number 1 all targeted me at blitz. I was not as successful that war, but I held my own and still helped my alliance as much as I could through spying and all means necessary - to another alliance victory. Everyone in citadel did their part in both wars and we won. Everyone in the alliance was faced with a more organized and stronger opponent but we still found success. That is not a claim, that is a fact. That's all I'm going to say. 

On topic, who won this war? 

Edited by SwazzTE

not for the leader of hellas either after attacking a nation with 5k less ns in the last moments of the war nukeing a non nuke nation and attacking someone who had decomisioned most of his military improvments after peace was agreed upon.  Tbh kinda hopeing this is the last round this game has gotten dirtier and dirtier every round and its starting to lose the fun factor.  nobody wants a fair fight anymore,  they just want the easy wars where their nation is in no real danger of getting hurt.

Edited by Polarbear

Why do you think I'm mad? I don't think you understand how easily entertained I am. I live an extremely serious and uptight life so this game makes a good outlet for entertainment. 

Anyway,

The leader of your organization, cowboy, sent me an in game message when you guys finally caught me spying during the second war. He was the one crying.  You guys spied before the war occurred but when I turned the tables you got a wittle upset? I don't claim to have won both wars. As an individual, I was successful  the first war and without any doubts I won against all my targets. As a whole, Citadel also won that war too. During the second war, Cowboy, Yourself, and your number 1 all targeted me at blitz. I was not as successful that war, but I held my own and still helped my alliance as much as I could through spying and all means necessary - to another alliance victory. Everyone in citadel did their part in both wars and we won. Everyone in the alliance was faced with a more organized and stronger opponent but we still found success. That is not a claim, that is a fact. That's all I'm going to say. 

On topic, who won this war? 

For the first war, we could have kept going. Your nukes and cash were running out. Yes it would have hurt us to keep going, but we were in a better position to do so and to make you hurt more, by not allowing you to collect out of anarchy etc.

We figured it was a fair enough fight at that stage. And peace was a good outcome at that stage for both of us. Remember you did start with the bigger nations, just a little less in cash.

Post war all I hear is you going on how you WON the war, when the reality was much different.

All you want is attention, which is why you are here constantly having a go at us in a thread that has nothing to do with you.

not for the leader of hellas either after attacking a nation with 5k less ns in the last moments of the war nukeing a non nuke nation and attacking someone who had decomisioned most of his military improvments after peace was agreed upon.  Tbh kinda hopeing this is the last round this game has gotten dirtier and dirtier every round and its starting to lose the fun factor.  nobody wants a fair fight anymore,  they just want the easy wars where their nation is in no real danger of getting hurt.

Strictly speaking, any attacks in the last moments of war before the peace agreement are not a breach of the peace agreement.

It sucks to be nuked as a non nuke nation, but most of the time it makes financial sense to drop all your nukes (if you have 1 or 2 left) before your rebuild/collect.

no the attacks came today at 1645 after peace was agreed upon

Considering 3 Nukes have been fired by Warriors AFTER peace was agreed upon and messaged out, he was probably mad if he did hit you. 

And any proof Wasso hit you afterwards? Maybe because you hit afterwards? 

Seriously, shouldn't people know to look at their inboxes toward the end of wars! 

if?  you honestly want me to copy and paste the messages?  and your justification for it is a bit shaky why not hit the ones who nuked after peace instead of the guy who didnt?

I got nuked by one of your guys after peace was declared. Stop whining kid.