Since the round is about to end . Shall everyone know :

- Knights : 58M 

- Clash : 42M 

More Info to come . 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't need to hit people that are inactive lol. And Tucker will get those nukes spied away don't worry. 

Thank god.  Those nukes have been a drag on my nation since the beginning of this round.  Everyone I fought kept getting nuked by someone else before I could launch.  If you don't get them all I'll help you out by sending them over. :)

Since the round is about to end . Shall everyone know :

- Knights : 58M 

- Clash : 42M 

More Info to come . 

Are you really going to do this?

I have intel on several of my opponents but I won't post it because it's pathetically stupid to do so.

Edited by Clash

Warriors will take a bit of damage and hopefully lose everything but it obviously shouldn't count as a real war for them. 

Geez stooge, go easy on Hellas, this is probably the hardest war they've ever declared, and it's still probably a down declare based on average ns and nukes. I'm kind of proud of them! Sure, they are incredibly lucky that Goodfellas treated them the opposite of how they treated TPC last round, but still. Some alliances have class that way, some don't. Cracked me right up when they cried about Goodfellas, all things considered.

You go on and on about how you won the two wars against us. So why are you crying so incredibly hard about them and so very all the time? Imagine if you actually thought you LOST a war. The tears would drown every nation in TE. We actually haven't cried about a single thing, so hold your hypocrisy in check. War is FUN! Sorry we dented your precious infra, and dude, go learn how to war. I've fought you and you suck at it. You were a drag on every other nation I was fighting because you didn't hold up your end. Regardless of how well the rest of your alliance does, YOU are a loser :awesome:

Reality is that when we declare a war, the other guys almost always have bigger average nations than we do. It was that way when we warred against you, too.Neither you (or Hellas, for that matter) can EVER say the same thing. When other alliances declare war against us, they STILL almost always have bigger average nations than we do and usually many more nukes - like this one. You only fight wars against those with smaller average nations and with fewer nukes. You actually came out of your first war with MORE avs ns then you started with. That's embarrassing. So go back under your bridge, son. In your van. Down by the river.

...anyways, props out to CaveJohnson, who is turning out to be a pretty darn good fella.

Cheers for myriam too, who makes me glow :)

Alrighty, back to real life, y'all have fun.

I still hate this place and all the whining whiny whiners who post here.

warriorsc.png

Destroy tech... wtf? And you're leader of your alliance. This is just sad... not like you can accidentally do it twice.

...and just because I still can't sleep, let's beat the snot out of this.

Let's look at the current spy reports.

hellasspy2_zps46ceeda0.jpg

First of all: Hypocrite much? Alexandria ran at least one earlier.

Second: If we include the incite government ops that Eljierro of Alexandria and that other guy ran earlier, just like last war, our opponents run these kinds of ops more than we do. The stupid spy reports say so RIGHT NOWWWWW, just go count the ones where people got caught. For the last two wars at least. Just because our members don't post here much - after all, it sucks here - doesn't change that fact. Historically, it's ALWAYS been this way. Some alliances, like Citadel (and others), run them as an alliance policy and we don't.The bigger difference is we don't cry like babies about it; and that most of us don't post here anymore just underlines this.

Now, note the difference for the record:

Pointing out hypocritical sniveling whining - not crying.

Being a hypocritical sniveling whiner - IS crying.

Anyways, whether any Warriors bother to post here again or not?

On the actual pixel battlefields, most people seem to be having fun.

That matters most.

Thank god.  Those nukes have been a drag on my nation since the beginning of this round.  Everyone I fought kept getting nuked by someone else before I could launch.  If you don't get them all I'll help you out by sending them over. :)

Did you consider decommissioning all of your nukes, tucker? :P

Did you consider decommissioning all of your nukes, tucker? :P

I thought about it.............but I think I found some nice homes for them now  :smug:

Too much cryin and not enough tactics :|

This round has been brutal for the amount of little girls!

Its the same fights time and time again(Try different targets).... If there is another round to come, expect us Misfits joining the ranks up top :P mass recruitment and plenty of blood to spill.

Oh come on clash, don't be a sore loser. I know it's been a tough round for you but spare me your unproven attacks and record. I think Cowboy and your own alliance is more deserving of your attention.    

The state of your alliance is interesting, I like the smell of a good roasting. 

It's a shame that Clash let Cowboy take a sinking ship of an alliance and run it into the abyss of no return. It's kind of like the Bismark, Clash assigns an inferior captain a ship that's statistically larger and better than all others but somehow manage to sink it - at the mercy of an inferior single bi-plane and supporting staff. We can sit here and pretend that this Hellas v. Warriors war is fair... In reality, this is an up-declare by hellas and warriors is being handled well. It calls into question of what statistically is the best alliance in CNT - an alliance that has not had one successful war in what is suppose to be a war game. 

Winning aside, a realistic and honest leader should be able to at least admit that the first two... now three warriors wars did not go as planned or well at all. Clash and cowboy have been disillusioned by past round success and the pride is now catching up to the fall in the sweet teardrops of clash. They're comfortable with the statistics... but the question has to be asked, how flammable are those statistics behind an unproven leader in Cowboy?

xzh8wPd.gif

The stats have shown warriors to be the best in the game, they're just not the best at playing it. The number 1 should win easily win they plan two wars against number 2. The number one alliance should easily defend itself against number 6. Leadership is the problem at warriors, the incompetency in that department is the reason why warriors cannot "win" at the game... their orders and planning only lead their members into failure and they lack the skill needed to orchestrate a defense. 

So, you're praying he doesn't sign in and easily collect over 10 mil to play war with? You're probs right but it would just suck if you were wrong. 

Warriors has nothing to complain about. Most of the wars are 1v1, some 2v1 at the very top. It's hellas whose being 3v1ed more. Not a lack of execution or fight by hellas just warriors numbers. Warriors has had over 10 days to recover from the citadel war. I remember warriors declared war against a great alliance 10 days after that great alliance was at war, and warriors lost. Then they waited another 9 days, and lost again. Warriors has had the luxury of choosing it's own losing wars and they still managed to cry much about the results. If they're unable to crush an enemy whose numbers are much lower than theirs, they're going to have a hard time come end-round and cowboy's leadership should be called into question. 

Somebody help this man. There is no point trying to counter your points, as you make such a mess out of attempts to slander us.

Edit: And I didnt even see your last post. Rofl.

You ARE seriously delusional.

I dont think youve been around TE as long as you think! And you think you are a Vet somehow. Most of the points you try to make just defy everything we know and have learned here in TE. If you would like me to spell them out for you, I can make you look like the foolish little child you are.

Id wager that even those not so fond of me will still agree with me.

Edited by StevieG

And Ned Stark needs to sack his SDI engineers. 2 out of 2 for me so far :P

Ya he always has had bad ones.

Overall this war has been crazy, myself and Clash have always lost GAs sent to each other (pretty sure) I won like 30% odds twice but don't win 60% twice in a round... 

...and just because I still can't sleep, let's beat the snot out of this.

Let's look at the current spy reports.

hellasspy2_zps46ceeda0.jpg

First of all: Hypocrite much? Alexandria ran at least one earlier.

Second: If we include the incite government ops that Eljierro of Alexandria and that other guy ran earlier, just like last war, our opponents run these kinds of ops more than we do. The stupid spy reports say so RIGHT NOWWWWW, just go count the ones where people got caught. For the last two wars at least. Just because our members don't post here much - after all, it sucks here - doesn't change that fact. Historically, it's ALWAYS been this way. Some alliances, like Citadel (and others), run them as an alliance policy and we don't.The bigger difference is we don't cry like babies about it; and that most of us don't post here anymore just underlines this.

Now, note the difference for the record:

Pointing out hypocritical sniveling whining - not crying.

Being a hypocritical sniveling whiner - IS crying.

Anyways, whether any Warriors bother to post here again or not?

On the actual pixel battlefields, most people seem to be having fun.

That matters most.

I always do the government thingy and destroy money reserves. I've destroyed 3.2M from one of my opponents. Not my fault they have ZERO spies. 

Also, not our fault you're running for the flag. 

We still love you, even if you post the longest replies...

We don't complain about the ops, just that destroy tech is a little... yeah.

P.S. I just noted I did a Destroy Technology Op... Sorry, was meant to destroy money. My bad kind sir. 

Swazz other than your battered ego and hurt feelings caused by something clash said.. Why do you put together this pointless arguement just to insult them? Get a life dude..

Hi Nes.

Edit: Give Clash more love.

Edited by Eljierro

And Ned Stark needs to sack his SDI engineers. 2 out of 2 for me so far :P

They're compensating for mine :P Blocked 5 out of 6, and Killing Floor can't buy nukes anymore with his pitiful warchest.

Unfortunately, Clash can :|

Ya he always has had bad ones.

Overall this war has been crazy, myself and Clash have always lost GAs sent to each other (pretty sure) I won like 30% odds twice but don't win 60% twice in a round... 

No kidding, weirdest war in a while. One day I got hosed on an air attack on bomb where I had 50% more attack strength than he had and more tech - and lost a bunch of planes instead. Then he nuked me, and lost two air attacks when HE had 50% more attack strength. Yesterday I hit Garion, who is a decent fellow, with a 30% attack where I just wanted to knock him down for the next guy up, and kill some deploy troops off so I could rebuy them on defense. Instead I killed 13,000 of his troops, setting up about 5 wins on the guy. And proceeded to lose the next two underdog attempts against bomb, when I had perfect odds both times. WTF?!. I think we damaged the battle math calculator or something, the thing is out of wack somehow.

Hey Garion! You posted when I wasn't looking :p

Edited by Clash

Then why do you care about what Wasso said?

Not as stupid as your long replies. 

Eljierro, my friend - being called "stupid" by the Warriors government  you are  joining a good company lol. Apparently the Warriors government is the last island of wisdom in the ocean of utter stupidity, ie the rest of us.

Thank God not all the Warriors members are excited with an extremely "wise" strategy the gov. has chosen this round. There is hope for some yet.

I'd say too much name-calling by a person, who said he doesn't care much about TE and is here just to have some fun. Does it look like he has fun? :)  . Neither is he  fun himself to be around

To claim the TE leader in casualties is a flag runner is just outright silliness.

Next time send me more nations to kill.

As it is, Warriors did perform those spy  operations to decrease the tax collections after the war on our members, who didn't do it to Warriors...talk about cheap shots..not that I'm surprised

Lets try again. This is what you said^^^^

This is what the truth is, currently the bottom of page 2 of the Warriors spy ops, and you can go back one more page for the rest. Count them all up, and see where Citadel began to run them at the end of the war as an alliance to hurt as many nations as possible. Compare totals and Citadel ran many more than we did. What Citadel says and what Citadel does are very different "what"s. You claim things that the game itself says aren't true - and are exactly what YOU are guilty of. It isn't me being hypocritical or lying. I don't care whether you like it or not, the scoreboard is the fact, jack.

I wish Cowboy had saved some of your early PMs telling him to stomp Hellas as soon as possible this round.

IF I am right on last war - and I am, the scoreboard says so...

...and you are NOT right on last war - and you are NOT, the scoreboard says so...

...odds are, I am right on your pms too.

I hope it's not the last round, but if so at least we're all going out in style!

Props again to Garion and CaveJohnson, who are also bombs, cause they blow me up :P

To claim the TE leader in casualties is a flag runner is just outright silliness.
Next time send me more nations to kill.

Lets try again. This is what you said^^^^

This is what the truth is, currently the bottom of page 2 of the Warriors spy ops, and you can go back one more page for the rest. Count them all up, and see where Citadel began to run them at the end of the war as an alliance to hurt as many nations as possible. Compare totals and Citadel ran many more than we did. What Citadel says and what Citadel does are very different "what"s. You claim things that the game itself says aren't true - and are exactly what YOU are guilty of. It isn't me being hypocritical or lying. I don't care whether you like it or not, the scoreboard is the fact, jack.

I wish Cowboy had saved some of your early PMs telling him to stomp Hellas as soon as possible this round.

IF I am right on last war - and I am, the scoreboard says so...
...and you are NOT right on last war - and you are NOT, the scoreboard says so...
...odds are, I am right on your pms too.

I hope it's not the last round, but if so at least we're all going out in style!

Props again to Garion and CaveJohnson, who are also bombs, cause they blow me up :P

Edit..... I'd be interested in those as well. Edited by paul711

Clash, I said the Citadel government didn't give any specific orders in spying  and we didn't - except to spy the nukes.

If even our members did more spyops than yours -I don't know that though  - it still doesn't negate what I said.

You go out "in style?" What style is that?

Also, slow down, man. I see your job is growing on you :P