The Sword of Olympia Awaits you.

mainflgTSoO_zpse3d0bc22.gif

Oh where do I start?  I suppose an introduction of the leader would be well off.  I'm not the type to prevent you from having fun, unless you do something incredibly stupid. I'm typically laid back, yet will do what I have to for the sake of the alliance.  This isn't my first nation in cn, and I have high ambitions for the future. That's enough about me, lets talk about the alliance.

What is TSoO?

TSoO is a project alliance located on the Blue sphere.  We have plans to do a lot of things on planet bob in the future.  We are small and new, always looking for experienced hands to help us out.   I will not define the alliance any more than that, as all that really maters is how you define us.

Allies you say?

We are currently working with NADC, they are a lovely group of people, with vast experience and great leadership.  We plan on possibly growing our influence with their allies as well. Only time will tell.

What can you accomplish in the alliance?

If you are an outstanding member with the qualifications, A government spot can be made ready for you, whether it be a Marshal or working under one as a Deputy.  If you aren't into all that government work, we have a special rank for members who work hard for the alliance.  We call them Titans.  Titans are in between gov and regular member base.  They have no actual power, yet more-so than a regular member. If you prove you can do better than a current marshal, there is a great chance I could work something out for you!

Well I'm not fond of walls of text, so I'll leave at it there.  But you can always give us a test run!

Info

forum: http://www.tsolympus.com/

irc: #tsolympia

wiki: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sword_of_Olympia

Edited by iKronos